Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brasil85)
    I don't think that I am in Love with any of my girls friends. Anyway its fun cheating my friend he hates me I have broked up five of his girl friends.
    wow i wish i was your friend!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    wow i wish i was your friend!
    yup hes a great friend.....not!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    yup hes a great friend.....not!
    removing the 'not' would have bad that oh so more humourous.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think that I am in Love with any of my girls friends. Anyway its fun cheating my friend he hates me I have broked up five of his girl friends.
    cheating may be fun for you, but what about those poor people who get there hearts broken?

ReputationRep:
    What a wimp, if i was him and you'd done that to me 5 times, you wouldn't be able to type what you're typing. What's his number, i'd like to give him some advice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    What a wimp, if i was him and you'd done that to me 5 times, you wouldn't be able to type what you're typing. What's his number, i'd like to give him some advice?
    no, wheres his house, he wouldnt even be alive after i was finished with him....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    no, wheres his house, he wouldnt even be alive after i was finished with him....
    I'd like to give his friend advice.

He's trolling anyway, he's posted before about how to ask girls out and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry that life and its fun for them. He won't come near me any more thank god.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry that life and its fun for them. He won't come near me any more thank god.
    So if you do that to some guy who doesn't take crap from people and sticks a knife in you - then that's life, what can you do?

ReputationRep:
    G4ry i wouldnt bother giving this guy any advice he obviously has thought about everyones feelings and has an really good life style and if we are lucky we can all learn from him since he such a cool guy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    G4ry i wouldnt bother giving this guy any advice he obviously has thought about everyones feelings and has an really good life style and if we are lucky we can all learn from him since he such a cool guy!
    i hope that was sarcastic

ReputationRep:
    i think love for me is different frm every1 else lol. i cant explain its like when they say certain words it contributes more to the luv.

ReputationRep:
    This girl was going out with a boy from my school for about two years and then she left him and asked me out the same day he was mad but I left the country.She wanted a bit of fun he was sad.

ReputationRep:
    ok course curryADD i am immensely cynical and very sarcastic most of the time, it annoys some people tho

ReputationRep:
    If I like a girl then I go for her. I don't if the other person get's hurt. Its like

ReputationRep:
    gets hunt? what exactly does that mean?

and what is it like?

where did u learn to talk like that?

ReputationRep:
    If I like a girl then I go for her.
    yes but doing it to your friends isnt very nice is it?have you got a pic so i can see what all the fuss is about?

ReputationRep:
    No but in my view its fun. I don't love them it's fun for me and for them

ReputationRep:
    like i said you must have great mates! wish i was one!

ReputationRep:
    My friends find sad chaps that have nice bit of Posh Totty . then set me up with the girls.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.