Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brasil85)
    My friends find sad chaps that have nice bit of Posh Totty . then set me up with the girls.
    right i do not whatsoever have a problem with you not being in love or nor are they, its quite healthy anyway but all im saying is why the hell do you do that to your friends?there meant to be able to trust you. How would you like it if the person who you were in love with cheated on you with one of your best mates. And by the way you will get your Karma, what you do to your friends will turn around and smack you back in the face. Can i have a picture of you please?again so iu can see what the fuss is about?

ReputationRep:
    I think you only really realise what love is when you have your heart broken. The saying "You don't know what you've got until you loose it' is so so true. You often don't realise how much love you felt for someone until you feel the same amount of pain towards then when they hurt you/you break up etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Riz*)
    I think you only really realise what love is when you have your heart broken. The saying "You don't know what you've got until you loose it' is so so true. You often don't realise how much love you felt for someone until you feel the same amount of pain towards then when they hurt you/you break up etc.
    that is very true, but i think thats more true with your love for family and friends, its phillia love or something isnt it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brasil85)
    Can you be in love with someone at the age of 18?. I think that its to young, but that only my view. I don't think that you know what love is yet
    of course you can be in love then. i fell in love with my girlfriend at 14 and we are still together. of course our relationship is over MSN, but it still counts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    of course you can be in love then. i fell in love with my girlfriend at 14 and we are still together. of course our relationship is over MSN, but it still counts.
    youve got an internet relationship?you cant fall in love with someone without meeting them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    youve got an internet relationship?you cant fall in love with someone without meeting them.
    how do u know. we fell in love with each others personalitys, then we had web cam convos. so we have met.

ReputationRep:
    i first fell in love when i was 15 and still am now. its v difficult to describe what it feels like. just no being able to stop thinkin about this person, intense affection for them, they make u happy etc. but more than that.

love can also be the most painful thing in the world.

ReputationRep:
    I think you can fall in love with someone over the internet but its a different kind of love.
    I met this guy when I was at uni he was visiting a friend anyway we chat loads over MSN hes got a great personality hes funny and cheeky and generally lovely but we only meet face to face once or twice a year because he lives down south.
    He is a brilliant friend I love him to bits in that way and over MSN we get pretty flirty but we could never get it on because I dont find him physically attractive. DOnt get me wrong hes nice looking definitely not a minger but he just doesnt give me that spark. You couldnt know until you met up with them face to face whether you loved them in everyway. Even if you saw someones picture you couldnt know if you find them physically attractive face to face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moochy)
    i first fell in love when i was 15 and still am now. its v difficult to describe what it feels like. just no being able to stop thinkin about this person, intense affection for them, they make u happy etc. but more than that.

love can also be the most painful thing in the world.
    I feel that... Damn it does hurt. Only the memories keep me going.

ReputationRep:
    you shouldn't really ask the question, how do u knoqw if u r in love. you just know. it's one of those things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    you shouldn't really ask the question, how do u knoqw if u r in love. you just know. it's one of those things.
    totally agree.. u know when u feel it.

ReputationRep:
    it's nthe way God made us. when you meet the one you are ment to be with forever, you just no it's them.

ReputationRep:
    well i know that i would,could never fall in love with someone over the net. When im in love i have to be able to cuddle the person,to be with them when there down, to have that "thing" in your stomach when you see that person who you love.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    it's nthe way God made us. when you meet the one you are ment to be with forever, you just no it's them.
    ye but you cant "BE" with someone over the internet. Im not criticising i really mean I couldnt.

ReputationRep:
    ye but you cant "BE" with someone over the internet. Im not criticising i really mean I couldnt.
    but u can be there MENTALLY. besides, it will feel even better when we do get together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    but u can be there MENTALLY. besides, it will feel even better when we do get together.
    ok but all im saying is I couldnt. Good Luck to you though.

ReputationRep:
    My experience of love is that it is capable of giving you both the best feeling imaginable and the worst possible pain. I was amazingly happy about a year ago with someone i loved more than anything (although i was only 17 so maybe I will look back in a few years and think it wasn't really love i dunno) and seeing and being with that person made me feel better than almost anything else in the world.
    Then when it ended i felt the worse pain I've ever felt by far, partly because of the way it ended but mainly just because I couldn't be with that person before - they broke my heart. And that pain lasted for months.
    When your in love you get that amazing feeling in your stomach when you walk up to the person your in love with of the see them for the first time after you've been apart for a while. When that love ends you get the worst pain deep in your stomach and you cant eat and you feel sick. Not to mention the emotional pain.

So many people have said to me that there is a VERY fine line between love and hate (including my ex lol) and I think it's true. Only when you feel for someone as much as to love them can you have the emotion to really hate them when they do something to hurt you. I don't know if I explained that very well....it's hard to explain feelings!

ReputationRep:
    ok but all im saying is I couldnt. Good Luck to you though.
    thank man. good luck with u as well.

ReputationRep:
    What is love anyway?
    I've been sure I've been in love before but when I look back at it with a few years behind me I'm sure that I've never been in love to date.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_guy)
    I've never understood love. I understand love between family, but someone you've only just met? No way.
    i will tell u what, do u know something abou' love at first site..u may think i am bluffing...but believe me, it does exists..i have had it.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.