Turn on thread page Beta

Why i feel criticism of the state of Israel is justified. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Made in the USA)
    Jews were there even before the Filistines.
    Well I'm sure the Israelis killed off whoever lived there. Maybe it was the neanderthals?

ReputationRep:
    Bismark, I thank you for your reply. It is a happy suprise, and I'm sure a decent dialogue between more pro- and more anti-Israelis will only do good, rather than back-and-forth namecalling, as these events normally turn into (with a dash of lunacy, as that earlier poster (dani?) seemed to have plenty of. I will reply later as its 5:12 here and I think it'd be best to sleep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bismarck)
    I'd like to think that I'm not as biased as the original poster; I certainly don't do around calling all Arabs racists. Regardless, I certainly don't start threads attempting "to clear up confusion" by making extreme claims unbacked by evidence. Maybe I have high standards, but I would think "clearing up confusion" requires some degree of impartiality.
    Precisely. I'll take your judgement on this and avoid reading what is likely to be several pages of wasted time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vienna)
    Precisely. I'll take your judgement on this and avoid reading what is likely to be several pages of wasted time.
    You're wise beyond your years.

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.