Turn on thread page Beta

studyzones? watch

ReputationRep:
    i found studyzones really helpful before but now its offline, is there anywhere similar where i can submit my a2 buisiness coursework and get some feedback?
    it has to be in jan 5th!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nafan)
    i found studyzones really helpful before but now its offline, is there anywhere similar where i can submit my a2 buisiness coursework and get some feedback?
    it has to be in jan 5th!
    to your teacher

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Studyzones is an excellent resource for both Homework and Coursework. It allows you to ask questions , which will be replied to by Qualified Teachers and Examiners within 24 hours. You can also receieve general advice on revision.
    Studyzones is now back online, but you will need to register before you use it. Although Registration takes a few minutes, it is well worth it and you only need to do it once.
    Studyzones has recently undergone vital upgrades , in order to provide a more comprehensive service for all of its users. It is useful for a whole range of abilities and academic levels from KS2 - Advanced Level. (Perhaps even University too, but not sure about this - check it out.)
    It also provides detailed feedback on Coursework you submit and gives you a grade that byou would receieve if you submitted it to your teacher. Although these may be slightly out esp. in subjects like English where the Mark Scheme is very vague , although it is particually good for subjects like Science where you can pin-point your Coursework Marks due to a very detailed Mark Scheme.
    Good Luck,
    Hope this helps!
    May God Bless and enrich you, always

ReputationRep:
    You don't get a kick back do you form the site?

And whats the stuff with the coursework? Do real teachers look at it? Do they keep your coursework?

ReputationRep:
    Our e-tutors are all qualified teachers and/or examiners with many years of teaching experience within the UK.

You decide which work to make public or private.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StudyZones)
    Our e-tutors are all qualified teachers and/or examiners with many years of teaching experience within the UK.

You decide which work to make public or private.
    Studyzones is an excellent site and they do what they say. But there is no need for the owners to get lots of usernames to plug their site.

ReputationRep:
    I have only just registerd. I do not know [Edited out - Dali]. Hope this is ok?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StudyZones)
    I have only just registerd. I do not know [Edited out - Dali]. Hope this is ok?

I believe you

ReputationRep:
    I think it is really helpful site, great it is open again!!!

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.