Oxford Interview Feedback Letters Watch

This discussion is closed.
Asphyxiating
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Does anyone know whether the interview feedback letters sent to your referee will have feedback from interviews at other colleges, e.g. 2nd preference colleges as well as from the 1st pref? Or how would I be able to obtain feedback from further interviews?
Veedy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Asphyxiating)
Does anyone know whether the interview feedback letters sent to your referee will have feedback from interviews at other colleges, e.g. 2nd preference colleges as well as from the 1st pref? Or how would I be able to obtain feedback from further interviews?
Haven't you already started a thread with the same title. Anyway, you will get feedback from your first choice college if you have been unsuccessful. They may include comments from your other interviews as well whilst I am not sure if they send anything if you have been successful.
Lucy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Hmm, you've sort of started a whole new thread for the exact same questions, oh well

I'm sure you'll be able to get feedback from 2nd pref colleges - get your school/referee (because feedback is normally sent to them) to call up and specifically ask for some (colleges will normally be willing to give it to you).
Lucy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Veedy)
Haven't you already started a thread with the same title.
lol, "great minds think alike"
Veedy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Lucy)
lol, "great minds think alike"
Lol, too right!
Asphyxiating
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Oops.
Is there a way that the feedback can be requested to be sent to me and not to the referee instead? Thanks
Leeroy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oops.
Is there a way that the feedback can be requested to be sent to me and not to the referee instead? Thanks
no im pretty sure that theyre sent jsut to your referee, but I sure he/she will discuss it with you once they recieive it.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (172)
18.59%
No (560)
60.54%
Not really bothered about them (193)
20.86%

Watched Threads