Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    After a rather fun p**s up I walked home with 2 friends. Halfway home, I fell over (as you do!) and got left behind by the one and pretty much carried by the other. Only I had an asthma attack and the 'carrier' called the 'walker' to ask her to get my inhaler for me. Her answer? "I can't! I'm home now and I'm in bed!"

No, we don't talk anymore! In fact, I'm seriously considering sending her a rather large block of salt.. PAID ON DELIVERY!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kura1984)
    After a rather fun p**s up I walked home with 2 friends. Halfway home, I fell over (as you do!) and got left behind by the one and pretty much carried by the other. Only I had an asthma attack and the 'carrier' called the 'walker' to ask her to get my inhaler for me. Her answer? "I can't! I'm home now and I'm in bed!"

No, we don't talk anymore! In fact, I'm seriously considering sending her a rather large block of salt.. PAID ON DELIVERY!
    hahaha classic

ReputationRep:
    I'd go see my mate in hospital and I'm super lazy. Shout. Be angry. Then find nice friends. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    if i was you, i would feel the same way. and if it was my friend in hospital i would visit them, as my friends are all far better than cheese on toast!
    i would definately let them know how you feel if its something thats making you feel upset.

ReputationRep:
    When you've known people for a long time, friendships tend to get a little more laid back - many people don't appreciate that friendships always require a bit of effort.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LibertineNorth)
    When you've known people for a long time, friendships tend to get a little more laid back - many people don't appreciate that friendships always require a bit of effort.

There's laid back and then there's taking the bloody piss. They were gonna be five minutes away. They actually had to walk past the hospital to get to the pub.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 22, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.