Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know where i can get ralph lauren polo shirts from? I havent seen them in any shops i have been in. Also do you think they look good?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Fenwicks,
    Selfridges,
    Depends where you are in the country!

Also Polo RL themselves.

ReputationRep:
    Why not go to the Ralph Lauren store? That's where I usually get em.

ReputationRep:
    What colour do you think looks good with jeans? I think light blue looks good but how much are they?

ReputationRep:
    Ralph Lauren are wierd people.
    The uglier the colours, the more expensive.

They normally have a combination of horizontal lines running along their shirts which can either look neat or either look like the person wearing them deserves shooting.

I always have a fancy for pink. Its wierd, but different and not 'girlie' if wearing it with good accompanying clothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james101)
    What colour do you think looks good with jeans? I think light blue looks good but how much are they?
    They retail for around 60GBP

ReputationRep:
    u can buy anythin on ebay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fonzievision)
    They retail for around 60GBP
    Although going to Bicester is always a good option if you don't want to spend so much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trier)
    Although going to Bicester is always a good option if you don't want to spend so much.
    That looks like a really nice outlet. Have you been? I think I might just go there during this week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fonzievision)
    That looks like a really nice outlet. Have you been? I think I might just go there during this week.
    ditto

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxXmowgliXxX)
    u can buy anythin on ebay
    Yep, I was looking for myself the other day and there's a good selection of RL polos for about a third of the RRP. I'm not sure about light-blue if your jeans are a faded style btw.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.