Turn on thread page Beta

how is everyone gonna fill the nxt three days till results? watch

ReputationRep:
    just wondering how everyone else was going to get the next three days to pass as quickly as possible?

ReputationRep:
    Lots of Activity - Go and occupy yourself with things like Work Exp. or Fun things like going out to Alton Towers etc.

ReputationRep:
    hey, i am going out tuesday afternnoon with a friend then wednesday afternoon with another friend and doing history revision until thursday and french to filll it in lol i am so scared !

ReputationRep:
    history revision!!!!??? r u mad?

ReputationRep:
    I've taken up squash, long dog walks, and bicycle rides.I would be fit as a fiddle if I haven't had a complete loss of apetite!

ReputationRep:
    lol!

ReputationRep:
    yeah lol i have no appetite lol history revision cos i love doing history lol it makes my days go quicklyand i also go cyclin or running or just random walks to the shops lol

ReputationRep:
    yeh but its not revision as such when you haven't been taught it, unless your going over your GCSE work, which IMO is pretty pointless because you could be following a totalls different syllabus at AS.

Anyways, I'm planning to pass the time by shopping!

ReputationRep:
    paintin glass to make stained glass windows with my wee sister!intricate art can be so much fun!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anightowl)
    I've taken up squash, long dog walks, and bicycle rides.I would be fit as a fiddle if I haven't had a complete loss of apetite!
    Cool, I play squash and cycle around as well. Tonight I'm having a big binge for my 16th, then on wednesday we're going to the snowdome to do tubing and snowboarding.

ReputationRep:
    To name a few: sunbatheing, cleaning my room (re-arranging things so that it is ready for when I start college), msn, buying college equipment (new clothes, stationery, ring binders, folders, text books, bag etc...), watching footy at the pub, playing my ps2, listening to music, watching lots of episodes of friends, watching lots of stand-up... If I can fit it all in, that is.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh i totally rearranged my room yesterday! Dusted, hovered, tidied....etc, took me the whole day! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    buying suits...clothes...working...no cleaning thank god i've alrede done that....the minimum of 3 hrs of tv a day..ooh gotta buy a new bag too...errmm watever else fills the days....games...computer...frien ds...blah..blah

lol look at my lack of punctuation.

ReputationRep:
    These next few days are going to go so slowly for me. My boyfriend is away and I can't get in touch with any of my friends : (

ReputationRep:
    MAinly nervous but glad that I will ahve my results seeing as I had been working hard on revising oand on my coursework xx

ReputationRep:
    Clean my bedroom, do the homework given out by college (yes we aren't even there yet and they're giving us homework) and mucking about on the puter

ReputationRep:
    im workin monday tuesday and wednesday!!! so no probs fillin up the time. might buy a new comp game tomoz or on wednesday to fill in the long and sleepless night on wednesday, or i will play poker on the internet and lose all my dads money.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Bex~)
    Anyways, I'm planning to pass the time by shopping!
    A girl after my own heart! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Tomorrow will go slow until 2ish when I'm meeting a couple of friends in town, we'll hang around for a bit, then go to my house and set up for the sleepover I'm having. Everyone else will come over late evening-ish..and hopefully we'll get some sleep.. As on Tuesday we're going on a coach trip to Alton Towers. I'll get back from that pretty late, and my boyfriend will be sleeping over on Tuesday night.

He'll go home, and I'll probably bored for a bit, but I'll occupy the time by watching The OC, which I got on DVD for my birthday. Then on Wednesday night I'll watch Lost, and hopefully will manage to get to sleep at around 11.

ReputationRep:
    hmmm... my cousins are coming this week, so gotta get ready for that. go out shopping, buy clothes and stuff, help finish off the kitchen, watch tv, and probably draw something.

University open days

1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.