O_o wow.
Reply 2
nice.
Reply 3
lol, Huffington Post. 'nuff said.
Husbands rushing to buy their wifes wii-fits now
Why is she complaining?
Reply 6
Why is this in "games" section? It's not a game nor is the wii a proper game console. It's more like "interactive entertainment."
Reply 7
If I were her, I'd be thanking Christ that I didn't end up paralysed or something.

But on the other hand, I'm sure being turned on by your food processor is quite inconvenient.
Reply 8
My type of girl tbh.
Reply 9
folde
Why is this in "games" section? It's not a game nor is the wii a proper game console. It's more like "interactive entertainment."

Cause that's not what a games console is...
Reply 10
Hylean
Cause that's not what a games console is...

There's a big difference between say, "Ninja Gaiden" and "Wii fit".
Reply 11
It's true :frown: Happened to me. I was only trying to do the ski slalom and the next thing I know I'm trying to rape my Grandma.
Reply 12
folde

Err... "interactive entertainment" is exactly what a game is.

folde

There's a big difference between Highschool Musical and The Hurt Locker. Both are films.
That is utterly bizarre.

Won't be long before she starts pleasuring herself with the nunchuck, that vibrates as well. :sexface:
Reply 14
rofflewaffle
That is utterly bizarre.

Won't be long before she starts pleasuring herself with the nunchuck, that vibrates as well. :sexface:

Now someone just needs to make a joke about the Playstation Move.
Reply 15
Stopped reading at "according to the Daily Star's".

That was funny until the last second when it was revealed that the TV had not been broken and it was just some glass beside it.
Reply 16
folde

As there is between, say, Madworld and Singstar, the former of which is on the Wii, just so you know.
Reply 17
Hylean
As there is between, say, Madworld and Singstar, the former of which is on the Wii, just so you know.

Yeah sure but anyone can admit the wii is not much of a "game console" for those who actually game, eh?
Where are all the big titles?
Least I can have "Dolphin Pet III", if I have the wii though, hmmm?
Reply 18
folde
Yeah sure but anyone can admit the wii is not much of a "game console" for those who actually game, eh?
Where are all the big titles?
Least I can have "Dolphin Pet III", if I have the wii though, hmmm?

You mean, like Metroid, Mario, Legend of Zelda, many cross platform titles, No More Heroes, Madworld, various Final Fantasy titles, Dragon Quest titles, various sports titles, Mario Kart, various Sonic titles...?

Anyone who games does not judge a console by a certain demographic alone.
Reply 19
Hylean
You mean, like Metroid, Mario, Legend of Zelda, many cross platform titles, No More Heroes, Madworld, various Final Fantasy titles, Dragon Quest titles, various sports titles, Mario Kart, various Sonic titles...?

Anyone who games does not judge a console by a certain demographic alone.

Don't get me wrong, I have one (for zelda and okami) but the majority of people buying them are not actual gamers if they don't own another console too.

Latest