Turn on thread page Beta

Wot was the most redundant/usless subject u did in school? watch

ReputationRep:
    the history of medicine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indy_punk)
    rofl @ HearTheThunder (poor u...oh um...wot did happen after that...bet the first aid classes werent that usless eh =p )

hmm i know im being a thread killer here..but are posts u make on a thread u started also included in ur 'posts' count??... o_O
    Yeah, only not in the "Chat" forum.

I never did first aid :p: Basically you know the top part of the oven tahts really hot that you shouldn't touch, well I couldn't feel how hot it was so I was lifting something out and it just ignited and I was trying to put them out by smacking them against the side of the oven door, all this black smoke was coming from my area and people started looking over :rolleyes: luckily I put it out before anythign happened.

ReputationRep:
    I would say R.E, but everyone's already said it. The most useless subject I learnt has to be MATHS. Hated it completely - pointless to learn and my teacher was totally nuts, he would talk about how Bill Gates was reading our computers and inevitably he was "trying to control us!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moondust)
    I would say R.E, but everyone's already said it. The most useless subject I learnt has to be MATHS. Hated it completely - pointless to learn and my teacher was totally nuts, he would talk about how Bill Gates was reading our computers and inevitably he was "trying to control us!"
    I would've hit your teacher.

Or at least make him infamous on the Internet

ReputationRep:
    PSHE

i cant even remeber what it was about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    PSHE

i cant even remeber what it was about
    Oooh, so thats why you...

Nevermind.

:p:

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cleas001)
    the history of medicine
    Theres a history of medicine GCSE? thats a bit random!

ReputationRep:
    Personal, Social and Health Education O_O jeez
    ooooh in skl the ppl who dint do ICT were forced into typewriter classes that was pointless but fun ^_^

ReputationRep:
    RE for a 'half GCSE' whats the point in a 'half GCSE' anyway???

ReputationRep:
    or maybe PSHE, but the boys mucking about did make it slightly less boring, ink pellets flying over your every 10 seconds tends to do that to you!!

ReputationRep:
    PHSE again has an underlying point, but most people already know the stuff you're taught anyway and those that don't don't listen.

What about General Studies anyone?

ReputationRep:
    RE, cookery and general studies seem to be toppin the list.
    meh..trully pointless though...if its general why make us study it?

ReputationRep:
    it would have to be between general studies and I.T. Also, did anyone have an active tutorial where your class spent a lesson a week with your tutor? What a waste of time.

ReputationRep:
    Classical Civilisation - Although it was probably the most interesting
    Maths - I think the invention of the calculator made this one obsolete
    RE - Why not just call it 'Christian Studies' ?

ReputationRep:
    drama. It was just so useless to me.

German

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 22, 2005
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.