Turn on thread page Beta

birthday help! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey! its my boyfriends 21st birthday next week, and im really stuck on what to get him! been with him about a month, and just havent got a clue, so any ideas would be useful please!!!

ReputationRep:
    nothing too expensive because you're still in early stages and if it all goes pear shaped you will be annoyed you spent so much :p:

ReputationRep:
    Has he a fav aftershave? I would have said jewllery but as you ain't been going out that long, its a bit OTT. Take him for a meal, McDonalds are doing BOGOF at the moment. Joking of course.

ReputationRep:
    hahaha :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    lol he prefers burger king! was thinkin along aftershave lines!

ReputationRep:
    go with Bulgari Aqva

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katie_87)
    lol he prefers burger king! was thinkin along aftershave lines!
    So find out what he likes or what you would like him to smell like and buy some. I like the new Hugo Boss. MMMMmmmmmm.....smells delicious.

ReputationRep:
    thanx!

ReputationRep:
    he did mention not havin the same one more than once so its not like he'll want a particular one i dont think! il go investigate 2moro!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChelseaBabe)
    Take him for a meal, McDonalds are doing BOGOF at the moment.
    That'd do me! You can't beat a good feed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zurich)
    That'd do me! You can't beat a good feed!
    Men eh?? So easy to please!! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Aftershave may suggest he smells.....

If I were a girl and I had a boy friend... :confused:

I'd take him shopping, that way he can choose what he wants! Make it a big day.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 22, 2005
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.