Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Bham is amazing, you got that shopping centre that is way better than London, great nightlife and an ab fab uni!! however, i don't live there so i suppose it's an outsiders point of view

ReputationRep:
    I really like Birmingham because its regenerating, new, clean, nice and generally a modern place to live. But I also like it because its slightly less well known about than London (hear me out!!). People who live in London and the south-east are so stuck up their own arses that anything happening outside their "zone" doesn't matter whilst people in Birmingham realise that there is more than just one city!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiesha)
    I don't like the Selfridges in the Bull Ring ...
    Hehe, I meant that the Selfridges building is so ugly, that everything else seems to look more attractive next to it!

ReputationRep:
    Brum is way better than London theres less chances of being blown up here

ReputationRep:
    Birmingham is great...it just needs a better skyline. Its got just about everything, except for out of control property/ land prices.

ReputationRep:
    Brum is great. I was telling my friend how I'd like to go there for Uni and he's like "Woah, that place is a tip, and they have no culture whatsoever!" This is a completely ignorant view. He has NEVER been there in his life, EVER. Birmingham is a beautiful city and very vibrant and full of culture. Last time I was there I walked by a place where peices of art were displayed on the wall outside for people to admire, and am I not correct in saying that it has an excellent music scene?

ReputationRep:
    i love birmingham!! it's my favourite place to shop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fragsta)
    ..Last time I was there I walked by a place where peices of art were displayed on the wall outside for people to admire..
    Ah yes, the wonderful "Bird's Eye View" photographs. I'm always late to wherever I'm going to, if I have to walk past those! Feel the need to stop and take in each one properly..

ReputationRep:
    It's a darn sight better than Wolverhampton.. :rolleyes:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.