Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone here believes in zodiac signs watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello everybody,
    I was wondering whether anyone here believes in or is interested in zodiac signs.Well,I am an Aries.What about the others?

Bye,
    Stay in touch,
    PRAJAKTA

ReputationRep:
    aries, and i dont read horoscopes. i find them totally disturbing. no offense

ReputationRep:
    im a sagittarius, i read my horoscope for fun. i dont take them seriously.

ReputationRep:
    im either taurus or gemini

it leaves me a bit confused but i don't read horoscopes

ReputationRep:
    Taurus, with a Virgo subsign.

I used to really study astrology and zodiac signs. I had some really crazy friends back then. We did charts and graphs and stuff. It was an interesting pastime....

ahh, the days of youth.

i'm libra,though i don't really believe in horoscopes

ReputationRep:
    Hey ppl,
    I too don't actually believe in horoscopes.But I enjoy reading them just for fun since most of the time they don't work out.Thnx for the response though.

Bye,
    Stay in touch,
    PRAJAKTA

ReputationRep:
    Pisces - I've created my own birthcharts and things and it really is quite surprising to see how the planetary alignment means different things. I did my chart and it described my personality quite well. I do believe in them but I wouldn't plan my entire life using a horoscope, there's just too much room there for personal interpretation nothing is proven hard fact.

ReputationRep:
    Not particularly - They're always extremely vague so everyone relates to it in some way. 1/12 of the world can't have the same destiny at the same time surely.

ReputationRep:
    Libra. No.

One said that I was going to have a bad day on last year's results day. It was kinda wrong

ReputationRep:
    I don't actually believe in horoscopes, but today's was interesting ...

mine was about making sure everybody knows what they need to know, blah blah blah, and my friends' was about gathering information.

it is very coincidental, because her parents were mugged last night and her dad's in the hospital and she doesn't know yet, so as soon as she gets back I have to be the one to tell her ... aaaaah!

ReputationRep:
    Pisces - i read them for fun, but never comes true lol :p:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.