Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey there!
    here is an interesting question, Who exactly knows why "deja vu" happents to people. I mean when you think that smth that is happening to you know, you have alreasy seen be4! I have it quite often, and I have read just now, that medicine thinks that it happens coz your brain faints away for some half sec even less coz it is tired, and then u go back and remember what is going on, so think that seen it be4. What do you think? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    theyre glitches in the matrix dude, when they change ****

ReputationRep:
    Change what?

I get deja vu experiences all the time.

ReputationRep:
    I think everyones experienced it at some point in their life. Very fun to go through.

ReputationRep:
    But The Quetsion Is Why It Happens??? Or Is It True That It Comes From Our Past Lifes???

ReputationRep:
    deja vu is fuuuunnn!

ReputationRep:
    point...

ReputationRep:
    I read something recently which suggested that the brain sends visual signals through at least two circuits. If one of these arrives before the other(s), it causes the feeling of dejà vu - because you have literally already seen it, even if the time lag is incredibly small.

ReputationRep:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deja_vu

ReputationRep:
    my teacher explained it to me once. something to do with undead souls and too much fibre.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deja_vu
    thx will read it now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryGarcia)
    Hey there!
    here is an interesting question, Who exactly knows why "deja vu" happents to people. I mean when you think that smth that is happening to you know, you have alreasy seen be4! I have it quite often, and I have read just now, that medicine thinks that it happens coz your brain faints away for some half sec even less coz it is tired, and then u go back and remember what is going on, so think that seen it be4. What do you think? :rolleyes:
    Exactly what i heard on a program like the human body which is a good program. It feels weird when it happens. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Get it all the time. Well, once a week maybe

ReputationRep:
    I get deja vu all the time. Someone said it meant I was pyschic. But I doubt it.

ReputationRep:
    Who cares why, it's just cool!

ReputationRep:
    I heard it was information reaching your brain in two places at once...

ReputationRep:
    Yeh i had deju vu about food :p: Last night when i was in the thread Junk Food by ~MOI~ hehe

ReputationRep:
    Quite often. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I get it all the time. I thought it happened when dreams came true.

ReputationRep:
    i swear this thread has been done before...

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.