Turn on thread page Beta

leaving people out. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    do you think people should be left out of stuff just because they are not the same race or colour as everybody. because ive seen this happening and i think it is wrong. what do you think?

ReputationRep:
    No they shouldn't. Doesn't happen often as teams are picked to wim, and not all the white in one team etc..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776 2)
    No they shouldn't. Doesn't happen often as teams are picked to wim, and not all the white in one team etc..
    being predjudice against because you are of certain ethnic decent is NOT cool......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    being predjudice against because you are of certain ethnic decent is NOT cool......
    Nice Avatar.

I remeber watching a program about an experiment they did in America, with little children. They excluded some children on the basis of eye colour, hair colour and whether they wrote with their left hand or their right hand. Before the experiment they where prejudice against non-white people (black, chinese, etc), after, they felt remorse for their discrimination. Just proves that if you teach kids from an early age, then you can eliminate racism.

ReputationRep:
    In football, they don't prejudice against skin colour. If that person is good then he is in the team. If not then he is not in the team. Race does not come into the team selection process at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Nice Avatar.

I remeber watching a program about an experiment they did in America, with little children. They excluded some children on the basis of eye colour, hair colour and whether they wrote with their left hand or their right hand. Before the experiment they where prejudice against non-white people (black, chinese, etc), after, they felt remorse for their discrimination. Just proves that if you teach kids from an early age, then you can eliminate racism.
    exactly, yeah i think im going to put the cowboy one in my sig though.. have anouther one for my avatar!

ReputationRep:
    In football, they don't prejudice against skin colour. If that person is good then he is in the team. If not then he is not in the team. Race does not come into the team selection process at all.
    yes, but thats easy 4 the top clubs - its a business end of the day, if the guy is gonna score goals, win games and attract sponsorship and prestige to the club, then they probably dont care if he is green lol.

ReputationRep:
    exactly, yeah i think im going to put the cowboy one in my sig though.. have anouther one for my avatar!
    Are you blonde by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    yes, but thats easy 4 the top clubs - its a business end of the day, if the guy is gonna score goals, win games and attract sponsorship and prestige to the club, then they probably dont care if he is green lol.
    Exactly, business is business. If he can get the goals in then hes in the team. Nothing about the skin colour debicable at all. It only happens when there is no real "prize" for the winner. i.e. therefore prevalent in a communist state.

ReputationRep:
    I think my eyes are failing me...but is that a Neopets.com avatar? Because it looks a bit familiar...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeuroticSurgeon)
    I think my eyes are failing me...but is that a Neopets.com avatar? Because it looks a bit familiar...
    It was a girl with the words "fallen" on it

ReputationRep:
    Are you blonde by any chance?
    yeah, im blonde! why do you ask?

ReputationRep:
    yeah, im blonde! why do you ask?
    It was the sig...thats all. It had a blonde girl on it.

ReputationRep:
    It was the sig...thats all. It had a blonde girl on it.
    ohhh.....didnt like it as much as i should! i want an avatar with a rubber duckie on it...*bites nails* im going through a mid avatar crisis!

ReputationRep:
    It was a girl with the words "fallen" on it
    No..but I could swear on my mother's life that that avatar was designed by the Neopets.com website......

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.