Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey

I applied for Law (Maitrise) at Sidney Sussex. I haven't heard yet. Has anybody else applied to Sidney, if so for what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam52)
    Hey

I applied for Law (Maitrise) at Sidney Sussex. I haven't heard yet. Has anybody else applied to Sidney, if so for what?
    I applied for Natural Sciences, and havn't heard anything yet. Nice to know that Im not the only one...

ReputationRep:
    Yay, two prospective Sidneyites! Sorry, I can't help you particularly but we've had one post on the college messageboard from someone who got an offer for MML; that's all I've heard I'm afraid. Jonatan, you're overseas I know so the letter will probably take more time to reach you anyway; I'm certain they send offers and rejections out on the same day though so don't panic about not having received anything yet. If you want a link to the messageboard when or before you get your decision PM me - there's a bunch of us inhabiting it at the moment and any queries will be happily answered Best of luck to you both.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    Yay, two prospective Sidneyites! Sorry, I can't help you particularly but we've had one post on the college messageboard from someone who got an offer for MML; that's all I've heard I'm afraid. Jonatan, you're overseas I know so the letter will probably take more time to reach you anyway; I'm certain they send offers and rejections out on the same day though so don't panic about not having received anything yet. If you want a link to the messageboard when or before you get your decision PM me - there's a bunch of us inhabiting it at the moment and any queries will be happily answered Best of luck to you both.
    Well, Im not really scared about not getting an offer. I do have an Offer for Bath which Im planning to accept. Im more scared that Cambridge will ask me to come for a second interview (do they do that with international students? ). Basicly It feels like a waste of money to come for a second interview if they will give me an offer like 7 7 7 and 40 points total (IB scores). Id really want to go to cambridge, Im just not sure Il be able to meet the offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam52)
    Hey

I got an offer now. 7 7 6 in HL and 39 points total. I think Im going to accept it. Perhaps Il see you there NatSci God, I wish I had my place already. I would so want a matriculation offer right now

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.