The Student Room Group
charlielouise23
Im going there in sept, just wanting to talk to other people going or already there :smile: just want other peoples thoughts..

Hiya, I'm not at Brookes, but this is their forum... so maybe you can post a message there?
http://www.thesu.com/bulletin/YaBB.cgi
thanks!
It's a nice place... I'm sure that you'll love it.
If you have any questions about Oxford in general, do ask!
is it lively? Or is it focused more on culture..?Im not really bothered, just be nice to know what to expect..!!
Brookes: there are quite a many international students, so the campus is quite diverse. But you get to have a campus, which is great. There are many student events which are really popular- nice gigs etc. So it's quite lively.
Headington is like a town, so you can get all stuffs there without coming to the city centre.

Oxford city: Lively on Weds, Thurs, Fri & Sat nights :wink: There are some nice clubs, but apparently they don't compare to clubs elsewhere. On hindsight, I would say that Oxford is quite lively too- due to the wide range of people, cuisine, culture etc.

I have some friends at Brookes who seem to be loving their studies... and because of the semester system, your classes apparently gets over by May 2nd week.

Latest

Trending

Trending