The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3980
say if u had 11A*s at GCSE and were predicted 4A*s at level, wud u be instantly rejected if u got below the cut off score??
Original post by gozatron
football manager :biggrin:

mm i got addicted to tht game .. didnt buy the 2011 one lol. was playing it like 4-5 hours a day. fifa 11's ok though :smile: (addiction wise)
Reply 3982
Original post by Munster
*knock knock knock* Penny

In what world is this lightly toasted?
Oh I have no trouble in believing you are not butter
This is the worst day of my life
Reply 3983
Ack, I still can't register! I've tried Chrome, Firefox, IE, Safari and every browser imaginable to mankind...
Hey guys does anyone know what an okay BMAT score is? say an average BMAT score?
Original post by Maximus888

4.5 4.5 3C is probably average.
Reply 3986
2 hours more

GOODLUCK EVERYONE
Original post by gozatron
4.5 4.5 3C is probably average.

Thank you :smile:
Reply 3988
Original post by ikoghoo
In what world is this lightly toasted?
Oh I have no trouble in believing you are not butter
This is the worst day of my life

Lool!
Penny: Sheldon, can I ask you a question?
Sheldon: Given your community college education, I encourage you to ask me as many questions as possible.
Reply 3989
Thank you :smile:

Imperial last years cut off was 4.7 4.7 7.5
UCls cut off was 5 5 9
Reply 3990
Original post by McKholin

Original post by McKholin
Ack, I still can't register! I've tried Chrome, Firefox, IE, Safari and every browser imaginable to mankind...

What message is coming up?
Because if it's saying your not entering a valid birthday than you need a different internet browser (which I can see you've tried...)
But if it's saying that your information doesn't match what they have then you'll probably need to ring them them tomorrow because your school or the Cambridge assessment people have messed up
Reply 3991
I think we will reach 5000 posts by the end of tday!!
Reply 3992
i lost that sheet with the pin number on!! I've been literally searching everywhere and I can't find it!! I must have torn it on the day or something because it went so badly!!! Now I have to go and bug my teacher for it tomorrow!! I am actually, actually, so worried!
Two hours=) I really hope it went better than it felt it did
Reply 3994
Original post by Tanith44
What message is coming up?
Because if it's saying your not entering a valid birthday than you need a different internet browser (which I can see you've tried...)
But if it's saying that your information doesn't match what they have then you'll probably need to ring them them tomorrow because your school or the Cambridge assessment people have messed up

Ah crap, well it says the information doesn't match...
At least this means I can postpone judgement day to tomorrow!
Original post by ragaa
Imperial last years cut off was 4.7 4.7 7.5
UCls cut off was 5 5 9

Do you know what Oxford would like from a candidate?
I'm so scared it's unreal :/ Really wanted to get into Imperial and I just think there is no hope. I don't know how I'm going to bring myself to look at it. Also don't you think the essay part is going to be rele hard to have a cut off score. If you think about it, which is higher... 4B or 3A, because both these scores are good, but the grades and number differ by one.
I'm off to bed early tonight to sleep off my worry and hopefully when I wake up tomorrow morning, there'll be a new shiny good score waiting for me :P a girl can hope...
good luck everyone!!
Reply 3998
I had awful hassle registering... turns out my school put my DOB in as 13/01 instead of 13/10... but i got it sorted easily enough on the phone to the helpline people :smile:
Reply 3999
Do you know what Oxford would like from a candidate?

oxford did not have a cut off.

Latest

Trending

Trending