Turn on thread page Beta

This is really annoying me! watch

ReputationRep:
    She ain't legal.

ReputationRep:
    If the mother wants him to stay away then she should let him get into her panties. Once he's done that, he'll move onto the next underager to charm and make them give thier hearts away.

ReputationRep:
    She isn't the kind of girl who would just shag anyone, but personally I think it is sad that an 18 year old feels the need to be with a 15 year old. Like I said, they would have absolutely nothing in common, plus the pressure to have sex would be very demanding, I just hope that when she finally does finish with him, she still wants me as a mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    i think i know this person:ninja:
    I think i do too!!!! Is he called Ste?? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Back on topic, and also to answering my question. If you were 18, male and female, would you want to spend time online talking to a 15 year old girl who needs to grow up and see the light because its obvious he doesnt love her, or would you rather go out every week and meet new people your own ages who you have more in common with?

ReputationRep:
    I noticed this was falling off the page.. she said she is now going to talk to her parents about it, even though she knows they will say no.. any more advice?

ReputationRep:
    Just an update for those interested, or for those who offered me advice on what to do. My mate has now sat down with her mum, and told her how much she loves this lad. I have told her time and time again that he is soon going to get bored, but she just goes mad and says that they love each other, but I am still struggling to see how the hell an 18 year old lad can be in love with a 16 year old girl, and all they have done is talk to each other over the Internet, they have met each other once or twice, surely this isnt enough to decide whether they are in love?

Her mum and dad have finally agreed to let her see him, but each time they go to arrange something, it is at the most inconveniant time, when either one of them has something planned. He was in her house the other day after meeting her parents, and my mate came online, and after about 5 minutes her boyfriend made her log off because he doesnt like the idea of her best mate being a member of the opposite sex, (Male) and this is what I am scared of, if he asks her to choose between her male best mate, or her boyfriend, then surely she will pick him?^o)

Any further help and advice would be much appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    How terrible!

ReputationRep:
    ^Sarcasm Kunster?

ReputationRep:
    Let her screw herself up, then pick up the pieces. You won't need to say i told you so, but she'll appreciate what you've been saying all along when it does go tits up. It's a learning process, and in my experiance the only way of learning is by doing.

ReputationRep:
    Dan, she has had 2 serious relationships and I was there to pick up the pieces, this is now here 3rd and I know for a fact the same thing will happen again, why wont she learn?

ReputationRep:
    Because she's a teenager? She's obviously infacuated with this guy, but it'll pass, it always does. Until then, there's not a lot you can do without putting your relationship in jeopardy - just hold tight and wait to perform your largely unappreciated service - she will appreciate it later though, i can assure you.

ReputationRep:
    Just let her do what she wants. You aren't responsible for her life. You can only advise her and if she doesn't take that advice, it's her own fault.

ReputationRep:
    It just pisses me off, but I hate it because she'll come running to me at the end of it and say something like, he's left me, I feel so alone and your the only person who can help me, and then she will do the same thing, again and again and again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frosty Phantom)
    Just let her do what she wants. You aren't responsible for her life. You can only advise her and if she doesn't take that advice, it's her own fault.
    Deep down she probably knows it wont last, she is just enjoying it while it does last.. I think. But I know what's going to happen, she had the chance to end it a few weeks ago, before.. ''they fell in love''

ReputationRep:
    One final update... the lad has now said he is getting bored with the so called relationship and he wants to end it. She is refusing to let go, so its just a matter of waiting.

ReputationRep:
    Just as well then - but to be honest I don't really see the problem with an 18 year-old seeing a 16 year-old. It's only 2 years apart!

ReputationRep:
    I was seeing a 16 year old at the age of 20, didn't see anything wrong with it.

We were both of similar maturity!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrisbeeFan)
    Just as well then - but to be honest I don't really see the problem with an 18 year-old seeing a 16 year-old. It's only 2 years apart!
    exactly, im 19 and seeing a 16 year old.. i dont have a problem with the age thing and neither does anyone else really

ReputationRep:
    When i was 14 i went out with an 18 year old and although it broke up pretty horribly (and i think i wasnt old enough) we are good friends now.I think it depends on the people involved and i have to say in the situation kontroversial gave the bloke sounds like a b****** and i hope the girl realises he isnt worth it.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.