Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rugby_gal)
    Har Mar rocked last year-hehehe!! Although he snogged a load of girls including someone I know and she ended up with tonsilitis!!
    eeeew, thats not nice

ReputationRep:
    Har Mar rocked last year-hehehe!! Although he snogged a load of girls including someone I know and she ended up with tonsilitis!!
    :eek: :eek: :eek: lol

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it wasn't really what she was hoping for from Freshers week!!

ReputationRep:
    lol omg thats so funny!! and yet so very wrong...

ReputationRep:
    cant actually imagine anything worse than waking up the morning after, and realising you'd snogged har mar superstar...hmm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squidge)
    i thought har mar was last year?if you check the dates are wrong.but the subways are playing the 8th i think!
    OMG....thats sooooooooo unfair!!! :mad:

so......anyone know whats happening this year then???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainjan_4now)
    OMG....thats sooooooooo unfair!!! :mad:

so......anyone know whats happening this year then???
    El Presidente are coming apparently on the 28th Sept. theres also some hypnotist called Tony on the 2nd October and theres a 999 fancy dress party i think. The subways are there on the 8th October. Check it all out on the site.

http://www.kusu.net/DisplayPage.asp?pageid=13940

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *loobylou*)
    El Presidente are coming apparently on the 28th Sept. theres also some hypnotist called Tony on the 2nd October and theres a 999 fancy dress party i think. The subways are there on the 8th October. Check it all out on the site.

http://www.kusu.net/DisplayPage.asp?pageid=13940
    coolio, thanks!!!

ReputationRep:
    Side note... when you pack up make sure you take your school tie and a shirt shirt and/or small skirt... they have a school night twice a year.
    Rach
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    ooh cool! noted, i shall bring my school stuff... if i can find my tie, i think i lost that ike 4 years ago... lol

Any other themed nights going on?

ReputationRep:
    aah no fair. i threw my school clothes away...hmm.... like 4 years ago. ill have to steal my little sisters and hope they dont notice lol

ReputationRep:
    Last years themed nights included..... doctors and nurses, cowboys and indians, school disco (x2), halloween fancy dress, cartoon characters, beach party, vicars and tarts (for valentines day!)

But if you join a sport team expect more as lots of the teams have fancy dress socials on a wednesday night!

Dunno what they're doing this year but it seems like there is gunna be one every month!

ReputationRep:
    Oooh its all very exciting! I love fancy dress. I may go out and stock up on outfits...

ReputationRep:
    There's usually a 'grease' night as well. And 999 emergency services. And bring some green for St. Paddy's.
    Rach
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah St Paddys night is an ace night!!!! I think..... don't remember much of it tho! I usually take that as the sign of a good night!

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah St Paddys night is an ace night!!!! I think..... don't remember much of it tho! I usually take that as the sign of a good night!
    Remember :- on St. Patrick's Day,

Get the Guiness in early because:

1) the run out half way through the night

2)that means you can't get enough tokens for a St Paddy's hat

how bad is that? lol

ReputationRep:
    Or if you don't like Guiness-steal peoples hats!!!!!!! Not that I advocate doing that at all!!!!

ReputationRep:
    whoa! these theme nights sound brill gosh i have to buy some school uniform :eek: lol
    grease nights oooh i cant wait :dancing2:

ReputationRep:
    When they say "school uniform" can we dress beyond the traditional student uniform, and wear something like a janitor's stereotypical uniform (you know, dungarees and a floppy hat)???

im just thinking beyond the box because i'd hate to dress up in school clothes...tight shirt and a short skirt isnt exactly my cup of tea

ReputationRep:
    dungarees and floppy hat sound cool too!

University open days

1. Keele University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 13 Oct '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.