The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

SWANS
Its not a university package -a private enterprise.

you shouldn't really be advertising on here - read the rules :p:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 41
drawmeamonkey
you are the same hannah thats on newstudent aren't ya? that'd just be toooo weird havin 2 hannahs in 14 on diff student forums!

i'm dilworth 15, b sure to say hi if you recognise me off my myspace pic! i may be terribly drunk tho, i make it a habit, don't think less of me for it! (actually an ickle bit drunk at the mo) and i may be sorting yr internet if it goes wrong, as i *should* be a hornet rep in sept! shocking! :eek:

lol yeh i am!! sorry - 2 diff user names are kinda confusin i guess!!! lol nooo there aren't 2 hannahs...as far as i no anyway!! and yeh ill def come say hi-u got to come sort my internet out remember lol!
Reply 42
Hi I'm in thorncliffe house. Any1 else? :smile:
Reply 43
HelenK
Hi I'm in thorncliffe house. Any1 else? :smile:

yep I am :biggrin:
Reply 44
which flat
Reply 45
HelenK
which flat

rm 22 u?
Reply 46
hey people :smile:
i've got into aberdeen house in whitworth park, in flat 04
anyone going there fancie having a chat on msn, just add me!!
[email protected] ...is anyone excited yet?
Reply 47
xir_
got my info through yesterday im at garastang, anyone else ?

hey there! yup im movin into garastang. not a clue how its meant to be said so that could cause a laugh :smile:
think im in flat or room 27 wat bout u?
Reply 48
whey im 23 :biggrin: looks like were gonna be close

i think its gonna be sweet, free gym, squash courts football pitch inferred barrier gates. And newly refubished rooms :biggrin:
Reply 49
xir_

i think its gonna be sweet, free gym, squash courts football pitch inferred barrier gates. And newly refubished rooms :biggrin:

lol thats kool, shall have to pop in for a brew :biggrin:
wat u studyin n such?
lol the bar has comfy sofas....that clinched it for me, you cant beat a beer n a sofa. much harder to fall off than bar stools. :redface:
Im in Garsang 06.042

- dont know whether thats flat 6 or flat 42 - any ideas?
xir_

u may be slightly dissapointed by what qualifies as a football pitch and squash courts :rolleyes: unless they've been altered over summer
I'm in Aberdeen flat 4, does anyone know what the gyms like?
Reply 53
drawmeamonkey
u may be slightly dissapointed by what qualifies as a football pitch and squash courts :rolleyes: unless they've been altered over summer

kill joy :p:
xir_
kill joy :p:

hehe just preparing you!

the gyms alright, not very big. theres two running machines, two rowers, a multi weight thing, mats for floor stuff and a punchbag. i did my induction in september and never set foot in there again :rolleyes: (coz i'm lazy)

the squash courts are usable, but could do with a refurb

the football pitch is made from sandy/gravel type stuff. however theres a sports centre 5 mins walk down denmark road that has astro 5 a side pitches. think it was £10 for an hour for the pitch on sundays - bargain!
Reply 55
well the gyms all im interested :biggrin:, i love the sound of a punch bag

thanx for the heads up
Reply 56
xx hannah
ooo ur pretty close to me then, im flat 14! wot u studying? and wot day u movin up? xxx

:wink: Welll, I'm gonna study architecture... and I'm moving in on thursday 15-th.. pretty scary:P.. so knock on my door if ya get there :wink:
aNnmaRy
:wink: Welll, I'm gonna study architecture... and I'm moving in on thursday 15-th.. pretty scary:P.. so knock on my door if ya get there :wink:

yay! architecture person!
Reply 58
lots of architecture people in dilworth!! maybe one of u could tell me how they fit like 3 floors of flats, which are already split into diff floors into the toblerones cos i just dont get it!!! magic buildings!
xx hannah
lots of architecture people in dilworth!! maybe one of u could tell me how they fit like 3 floors of flats, which are already split into diff floors into the toblerones cos i just dont get it!!! magic buildings!

its a mystery, its like the staircases in that film with david bowie in it......labyrinth

i've tried to figure it out all year :confused:

oh and theres the rumour that they're designed like that as the council said they would pay for the roofs of the buildings, so the uni got them designed to be almost all roof and little vertical wall

could be bs tho!

Latest

Trending

Trending