Turn on thread page Beta

Chocoholics watch

ReputationRep:
    well u see, i had a problem.......i found this dubious looking stain on my jeans tht looked like chocolate and i licked it and now i feel really ill. anyone else had this problem??? come on u knw u all have so dnt lie!!!!

p.s. my fave r minstrels....cnt get enough of them!

ReputationRep:
    I think Lindts are a bit over-rated

Cadbury on the other hand, mmm :p:

ReputationRep:
    ah lindt i like actually. Chocolate plain without nuts etc agreed is more gorgeous...
    10p chomps are a bargain...buy them everytime i go into co-op - yes i do actually go there as it is near*chocolate craving*

ReputationRep:
    I can't go 2 hours without chocolate and i'm not joking!

(unless I'm asleep)

ReputationRep:
    Do you guys get Milo over there? Milo's so awesome :cool: I'm quite addicted that too

ReputationRep:
    mm...godiva...delicious and pretty, all at the same time!

ReputationRep:
    Marks&Spencer's own chocolate is damn good too

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, where to begin. All chocolate is equal. But Boost bars are more equal than other chocolate

ReputationRep:
    In order:

1. Lindt Dark Chocolate Truffles.
    2. Daim Bar (haven't had one in ages, actually)
    3. Green & Black's Organic Espresso Flavoured Dark Chocolate.
    4. Cadbury's Marble.
    5. Riesen.

ReputationRep:
    Galaxy... yum. i like mars and i love white choclate as well. also toblerone, *drools*

ReputationRep:
    I like Revels, you know the mixture of all sorts of flavours? coffee, orange, toffee etc

ReputationRep:
    anyone remember them chocolate and fudge covered pretzels in the blue packets? they were sooooooooooooo good. but they just disappeared off the face of the planet....*droool*

ReputationRep:
    Three months ago I gave up chocolate completely. I now get far fewer headaches and wake up earlier in the morning, but I still crave the stuff. So what am I doing posting here? I don't really know myself so whatever.

ReputationRep:
    HOW CAN YOU GIVE UP CHOCOLATE COMPLETELY??? are you CRAZY!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heminder)
    Marabou...
    :eating:
    fan jag som skulle säga ja

I'm sitting here eating marabou just cause of this thread. damn you people

ReputationRep:
    Marks&Spencer's own chocolate is damn good too
    totally agree! Did you know that Thornton's makes some of m&s chocolate, even tho it is is their own brand!
    I also find mistrels irresistable, as well as guillian, cadbury's, waitrose continental and lindt! The list could go on for miles...

ReputationRep:
    OMG galaxy chocolate is by far my favourite and those white chocolate mice you get at the pick and mix they are fab!! In Derby we have a fab milkshake bar - Shake out!!! you can have any chocolate bar, cake, biscuite or sweets in a milkshake they blend the bar up with ice cream and milk they are fabulous!!!!!! Cream egg and the oreo ones are the nicest i've tried!!!

galaxy,sneakers,lindt:love:

ReputationRep:
    has any one tried garfunkel's chocolate revenge? ohhh it is to die for... so is bella pasta's godfather!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toiletwall)
    I'm a total 100% chocoholic. I LOVE chocolate. Not a sweet person. solid chocolate is divine and the way to win my heart...okay not quite. Chocoholics rejoice in favourite chocolate! Personal favourite is galaxy or dairy milk. Minstrels, crunchies, and malteasers . What are yours?
    Yep you need to try the brand called divine far nicer than cadbury's and more cocoa or you could buy 100% cocoa add sugar which is what instant chocolate does but half the cocoa and there you have it lovely :p:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 23, 2005
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.