Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The Teddy Bears' Picnic song.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheVlad)
    The Teddy Bears' Picnic song.
    Dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum, do do do do do, do do!

Dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum, do do do do do, do dooo!

ReputationRep:
    Will Young is probably my worst....
    But the pigeon st. theme tune is cheesy in one of those great ways.
    I also have to confess to Rooster...

ReputationRep:
    pigeon street!!!! i had totally forgotten about that, i used to love it when i was younger. mcfly for me, i also like that aqua song turn back time, it was used in sliding doors. oh and avril lavigne.

ReputationRep:
    Most embarrassing, um, voting for Gareth Gates on Pop Idol and buying both his albums. That outweighs any embarrassment over being a die hard Busted fan *secretly still loves them*

Oh yeah, B*Witched and Steps too *runs and hides*

ReputationRep:
    the captain pugwash themetune gets stuck in my head so easily

my neighbour plays the melodion and whenever i hear it i just think captain pugwash and im humming it for the next 2 days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Raven~)
    ha, ur name gives that away hun.... and actually, you're not alone
    I also have a bit of a thing for the tune on the Honda advert.
    Haha, I think you recognising the Hanson reference (unrecognisable to the uninitiated) makes you SOOO much uncooler than me. I also hate it how people find out and go, "Err.. so do you like Busted and stuff?" Hanson are just in an entirely different league, obviously. Actually, I don't like their new stuff. Is it more shameful that I prefer their circa 1997 material (actually, my favourite record is 3 Car Garage - the 1995/96 one) to anything recent?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Debs)
    B*Witched
    Funny, I was listening to them last night. Weatherman!

ReputationRep:
    Abba. Background music to my life really...does hypnotherapy work for this sort of thing?

ReputationRep:
    seen rooster live.. kinda liked it.. :flute:

oh god the shame!! it feels so good to let it out... :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    JOURNEY! "just a smalltown girl, livin in a lonely world.... she took the midnight train goin anywheeeeere"

ReputationRep:
    I'm impartial to a bit of Girls Aloud I must admit...

ReputationRep:
    Everything by the Spice Girls, "Pretty Fly for a White Guy," "I like Big Butts," "the Thong Song," "Play That Funky Music White Boy," ABBA, "Barbie Girl," the Cats soundtrack, "Video Killed the Radio Star," "Baracuda," Chumbawamba (Tubthumpin'!) vintage Michael Jackson, Robyn, Rocky Horror Picture Show, oh and the Thumbelina soundtrack.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WetMyWhistle)
    Everything by the Spice Girls, "Pretty Fly for a White Guy," "I like Big Butts," "the Thong Song," "Play That Funky Music White Boy," ABBA, "Barbie Girl," the Cats soundtrack, "Video Killed the Radio Star," "Baracuda," Chumbawamba (Tubthumpin'!) vintage Michael Jackson, Robyn, Rocky Horror Picture Show, oh and the Thumbelina soundtrack.
    Robyn is so cool.

I'm so very hot that when I rob your mansion, you ain't call the cops you call the firestation... Konichiwa, *****es! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Celine Dion

And I'm proud of my Britney obsession!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seabiscuit)
    I'm impartial to a bit of Girls Aloud I must admit...
    *Bing bong* "This is an announcement on behalf of the TSR Pedants' Scoiety: check a dictionary" *Bing bong*

ReputationRep:
    Oh and string version of songs - I'm currently listening to Smells Like Teen Spirit by some random string quartet. It's fantastic, but not as good as Clocks (Coldplay).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yelwalkietalkie)
    Haha, I think you recognising the Hanson reference (unrecognisable to the uninitiated) makes you SOOO much uncooler than me. I also hate it how people find out and go, "Err.. so do you like Busted and stuff?" Hanson are just in an entirely different league, obviously. Actually, I don't like their new stuff. Is it more shameful that I prefer their circa 1997 material (actually, my favourite record is 3 Car Garage - the 1995/96 one) to anything recent?
    OH my god i went to see hanson in concert and it was the best thing ever! they were so good, i fell in love with the hanson phenomenon. and people who write them off clearly havent listened to yearbook, thats deep.

(Original post by shyopstv)
    Catatonia
    why the shame? they were awesome! they were my favourite band ever, i have practically everything they ever recorded and i idolised them from the ages of 12-17.

i have absolutely no shame about my music collection, but even my mum was appalled when she flicked through my mp3 player, lol. i have both s club junior albums, and s club 7. and i went to see steps in concert twice. i just re-bought the back catalogue of deuce singles, i had them on casette when i was 11 but was reminiscing and had to track them down on ebay. no one else remembers them, but they were awesome. like a steps prototype, less polished and cooler. they only had about 4 singles, oh but they were good. no one even remembers the song "on the bible i will sweaaaar" where they dressed up in wedding outfits for the video, which steps later ripped off for tragedy.

i also had b*witcheds debut. girls aloud are good.

there is an unhealthy amount of disco and eurovision hits. i actually have 2004 eurovision winner ruslanas album, it's actually really good. and i am a big fan of ricky martin.

maybe i should have some shame about my musical collection, come to think of it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WetMyWhistle)
    That is such a kickass song, its amazing, definitely one of my favourites

ReputationRep:
    I've seen Steps in concert on more than one occasion
    :blushing:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.