Admissions of Musical Embarrassment watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Incidently that tatu albums really quite good

ReputationRep:
    Don't be embaressed about ACDC :/

ReputationRep:
    Maroon 5

I still remember being caught on tape singing at the top of my voice to elton john when I was 10-11. I have loads of mp3 albums of his now. But back then...oh the shame

ReputationRep:
    Maroon 5 isn't too bad - I still like 'She will be loved'

Ok, big confession coming up - I have two Aqua songs on my ipod, as well as a 'best of disney' album. 17, and I still sing along to 'Under the Sea' when no-ones watching - the shame, the shame...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex_ramsay)
    Maroon 5 isn't too bad - I still like 'She will be loved'

Ok, big confession coming up - I have two Aqua songs on my ipod, as well as a 'best of disney' album. 17, and I still sing along to 'Under the Sea' when no-ones watching - the shame, the shame...
    Hehe, I LOVE Under The Sea! I also love King Louie's song in the Jungle Book-"Now I'm the king of the swingers ohhh the jungle VIP"

ReputationRep:
    Military marches with lots of drums and chants - people think I'm insane :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hando)
    Military marches with lots of drums and chants - people think I'm insane :hello:
    German chants?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Refused)
    German chants?

:eek: How'd you know!

My secret is out :rolleyes:

Not just German - Polish is cool too. British ones usually lack the energy and feeling though.

ReputationRep:
    nothing wrong with disney i have the ultimate disney cd hehe and winnie the pooh and heffalumps too aswell all i have on my ipod, must sdmit i was lsitening to aqua a week ago and still knew the words

ReputationRep:
    my taste is like George Michael, Elton John, Queen, The Eagles, John Lennon, but i'm not ashamed whatsoever, i'm proud

ReputationRep:
    iv just been through my music folder and couldnt believe how embarrasing some of the music is

i have :
    Ace of Base
    Alex Parks
    Natasha Beddingfield
    Shakira (in spanish, people think im crazy for listening to music in another language!)
    The commitments

lol some pretty scary music there considering i normal listen to stuff like the sex pistols!

ReputationRep:
    The italian kareoke version of the theme to "monster hotel"
    got it free with kinder surprises while i was out there!

one point....how the HELL do you actually spell kareoke without it looking wrong?

Edit: Karaoke - bizarre....

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.