Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    there is a gal i nmy school..she is quite pretty and is not really a friend to anyone in the school....pretty mysterious..nd i am not able to meet her a lot......but it was love at first site.
    I told her but she said that she had a b/f..............what should i do, shuld i still pursue her....and if, how ???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prince_capri)
    there is a gal i nmy school..she is quite pretty and is not really a friend to anyone in the school....pretty mysterious..nd i am not able to meet her a lot......but it was love at first site.
    I told her but she said that she had a b/f..............what should i do, shuld i still pursue her....and if, how ???
    if u really loved her, then u wudnt be asking us what to do, u wud know..for sure..

ReputationRep:
    Umm,

Get to know her? Girls can have other male friends as well as their boyfriend, right?

ReputationRep:
    have a break, have a kik kat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    lol.

ReputationRep:
    Just be her friend for now and get to know more about her

ReputationRep:
    Well it seems to me that you don't really know that much about her...so how can you be in love with her, if you don't know her entire background and so on? Get to know her, get a grip on your emotions, take a backward step and once you know her better, ask yourself then whether you still love her. If you do, then pursue it . But for God's sake don't do anything silly - it may not be "love" in the way you know it. There are many people who are in love with the idea of being in love - don't fall into that trap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeuroticSurgeon)
    Well it seems to me that you don't really know that much about her...so how can you be in love with her, if you don't know her entire background and so on? Get to know her, get a grip on your emotions, take a backward step and once you know her better, ask yourself then whether you still love her. If you do, then pursue it . But for God's sake don't do anything silly - it may not be "love" in the way you know it. There are many people who are in love with the idea of being in love - don't fall into that trap.
    I think the thread starter is confusing love with attraction.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    if u really loved her, then u wudnt be asking us what to do, u wud know..for sure..

maybe u r right...but i do not really understand what to tell her !!!
    Can u really help ???

ReputationRep:

thanx,............but it did not really help !!!
    I was expexting more.

ReputationRep:
    I would advise that you pursue her - but only for my own amusement.

ReputationRep:
    ohhhh.....agony aunt is coming darling!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    I would advise that you pursue her - but only for my own amusement.

was that a real help..........at least i do not think so.
    Probably just another mail to increase ur number of mails !!!

ReputationRep:
    another mail? Is it a male that you are persuing?

ReputationRep:
    mr. white doesnt NEED to increase his post count, he like me, is a demigod!

ReputationRep:
    You know, if this girl of your's already said no, then the chances of her changing her mind simply because you're persistent are minimal. Aim low, that way you stand a better chance of succeeding.

ReputationRep:
    You know, if this girl of your's already said no, then the chances or her changing her mind simply because you're persistent are minimal. Aim low, that way you stand a better chance of succeeding.
    mr white, have you heard? i am not DEMIGOD! YAY

ReputationRep:
    You know, if this girl of your's already said no, then the chances or her changing her mind simply because you're persistent are minimal. Aim low, that way you stand a better chance of succeeding.
    lol. That was funny, and cynically quite true. If she said NO, firt time round, she obviously doesn't wanna go out with you. Perhaps she also lied about having a boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    mr white, have you heard? i am not DEMIGOD! YAY
    Here, have some niceties.

ReputationRep:
    lol. That was funny, and cynically quite true. If she said NO, firt time round, she obviously doesn't wanna go out with you. Perhaps she also lied about having a boyfriend.
    i've done that before.......

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 4, 2004
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.