Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey!
    well my advice 2 u is that u just try and get to know her as a friend first. trust me, girls dont like it if a guy comes onto them and they try and give a hint that they are not interested and then the guy doesnt get the hint and keeps coming onto them. u wanna b friends with her and get to know her personality and her to get to know urs. i think thats the best idea. dont ask her out or anything until u know her first. and dont be too persistant as that may scare her off. i think girls like guys who seem a little "unavailable" and prefer them to guys who are perhaps too keen. play it cool but be a gentleman and be sweet and a good listener and just be her friend. im sure she will love u 4 who u are, but if not - shes not the right one 4 u, and thats ok....all in time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweet_gal)
    hey!
    well my advice 2 u is that u just try and get to know her as a friend first. trust me, girls dont like it if a guy comes onto them and they try and give a hint that they are not interested and then the guy doesnt get the hint and keeps coming onto them. u wanna b friends with her and get to know her personality and her to get to know urs. i think thats the best idea. dont ask her out or anything until u know her first. and dont be too persistant as that may scare her off. i think girls like guys who seem a little "unavailable" and prefer them to guys who are perhaps too keen. play it cool but be a gentleman and be sweet and a good listener and just be her friend. im sure she will love u 4 who u are, but if not - shes not the right one 4 u, and thats ok....all in time.
    well, thanx a lot !!!
    that was a real good advice.....u hav earned urself a rep !!!
    Are u really expierenced in this field ( lol )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    another mail? Is it a male that you are persuing?
    why...r u pursuing him too...and u want me to leave him ???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prince_capri)
    there is a gal i nmy school..she is quite pretty and is not really a friend to anyone in the school....pretty mysterious..nd i am not able to meet her a lot......but it was love at first site.
    I told her but she said that she had a b/f..............what should i do, shuld i still pursue her....and if, how ???
    u cant possibly love her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    u cant possibly love her
    do you not believe in love?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    u cant possibly love her
    do u know what love means ???
    its just not abou' kinky sex................its much more than that

ReputationRep:
    Dostaar, just make love, make love!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sza)
    Dostaar, just make love, make love!
    hanx...and hey, that is a ood song, with really good lines !!!

ReputationRep:
    hanx...and hey, that is a ood song, with really good lines !!!
    LoL - Yes, love the tune.

So tell me dostaar, who is this ladki?

Explain about her roop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sza)
    LoL - Yes, love the tune.

So tell me dostaar, who is this ladki?

Explain about her roop.
    well....her name is ellen...in my school, in chem practs.
    She is very fair, blonde, blue eeyes ( i guess, never had a chance to look deply ), 5'3"..and pretty fit !!!
    Damn, she is tooooooooooooooo good.

And r u an indian.... ???

ReputationRep:
    well....her name is ellen...in my school, in chem practs.
    She is very fair, blonde, blue eeyes ( i guess, never had a chance to look deply ), 5'3"..and pretty fit !!!
    Damn, she is tooooooooooooooo good.

And r u an indian.... ???
    Hanji yaar. Areh meh hindi likta hu!.

Seems very nice - explain more about her yaar. What did she actually say to you - tell me bout her smile, body, way she walks that sorta stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sza)
    Hanji yaar. Areh meh hindi likta hu!.

Seems very nice - explain more about her yaar. What did she actually say to you - tell me bout her smile, body, way she walks that sorta stuff.
    well....good to hav another indian on the forum !!!
    She is the angel of my eyes...a bit introvert, in the sense that she has almost no friends in school...u can consider me as one !!! She has a very fit body...really sexy ( in a sense ), but i do not see her a lot....and she has a b/f. So is there any way that i can get to her....... ????
    she also has a good smile , good accent !!!

ReputationRep:
    well....good to hav another indian on the forum !!!
    She is the angel of my eyes...a bit introvert, in the sense that she has almost no friends in school...u can consider me as one !!! She has a very fit body...really sexy ( in a sense ), but i do not see her a lot....and she has a b/f. So is there any way that i can get to her....... ????
    she also has a good smile , good accent !!!
    Areh yaar, talk to her more. She has a B/f already so you've gotta show her that your the better man.

The only way really to her to her is to be subtle in your approach - you could try the mysterious stranger approach but 9 times outta 10 it doesn't work. (although it worked wonders once before). Talk to her in your classes, or even if you see her around, just wave and smile. Be polite to her, but just give her subtle hints, get close enough to her and look into her eyes - smile then just walk away - keep her wanting more. You have to show her your a decent guy who can treat her well, better than her b/f anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sza)
    Areh yaar, talk to her more. She has a B/f already so you've gotta show her that your the better man.

The only way really to her to her is to be subtle in your approach - you could try the mysterious stranger approach but 9 times outta 10 it doesn't work. (although it worked wonders once before). Talk to her in your classes, or even if you see her around, just wave and smile. Be polite to her, but just give her subtle hints, get close enough to her and look into her eyes - smile then just walk away - keep her wanting more. You have to show her your a decent guy who can treat her well, better than her b/f anyway.
    thanx....but i really do not know the mysterious stranger method ???

ReputationRep:
    thanx....but i really do not know the mysterious stranger method ???
    This is kinda when you hardly no someone, but you just stare at them - no facial expressions, just blantant staring until they get scared and look away. Then you've just gotta smile when she looks again. But like i said 9 times out of 10 it just fails miserably. But when it work - it works, well meaning the rest of the path is just easy - she knows you wants it so she'll let on that she interested - easiest way to get with someone (when it works that is).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sza)
    This is kinda when you hardly no someone, but you just stare at them - no facial expressions, just blantant staring until they get scared and look away. Then you've just gotta smile when she looks again. But like i said 9 times out of 10 it just fails miserably. But when it work - it works, well meaning the rest of the path is just easy - she knows you wants it so she'll let on that she interested - easiest way to get with someone (when it works that is).
    thanx, i will try this...but very carefully since i have nothing to loose.....

ReputationRep:
    thanx, i will try this...but very carefully since i have nothing to loose.....
    No worries - give Ellen my love, well your love. But my regards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sza)
    No worries - give Ellen my love, well your love. But my regards.
    k......lol
    thanx again

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 4, 2004
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.