Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    the suspense is maddening, my stomach is a butterfly tank :eek:

ReputationRep:
    yea good luck hope everyone gets what they want in their results!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to everyone! It's getting quite nerver wracking and i can't wait any longer arrgghh! Thanks to :tsr: for everything! You've been brilliant!

HEAD BOY

ReputationRep:
    good luck everyone and thanx TSR for all the help!!

ReputationRep:
    it's going to be worse for me, most schools get them handed out at tables,ours are handed over by the headmaster! AHHHHHHHH. :evil:

ReputationRep:
    I'll be pretty damn miserable if I end up paying a whole £1 (£2 if I can't find my bus pass!) to find I once again got a D in Maths

Man i am so nervous but i will be happy wid As and Bs but i dont want any Cs, its gotten to the point where ive had nightmares about these results. I just want the final day to come.

ReputationRep:
    Hey im new, hope everyone gets the results they want. Im soo worried now though

ReputationRep:
    im so nervous, my stomach cringes just thinking about results day!

ah well, dont worry everyone, im sure you will do fine! Best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    My stomach cringes from the amount of booze I drunk last night for my 16th.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sherunsaway)
    My stomach cringes from the amount of booze I drunk last night for my 16th.

Happy Bilated Birthday mate...

ReputationRep:
    Yes, happy birthday! Can't believe theyre coming out alrady I still remeber saying THATS AGES AWAY!!!

I take it everyone will still be coming on TSR for AS levels?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by my-fatal-desire)
    Hey im new, hope everyone gets the results they want. Im soo worried now though
    Hi my-fatal-desire. Welcome to :tsr:.

Don't worry too much about the results- I am sure you will be fine. And people the reason it is always those who are predicted A*'s that are worried is because it is normally the people who are getting A*'s that really really care. Caring is how they got to be so clever.

Also it is alot scarier for people predicted A*'s because we can't get better than predicted- we can only do worse. And that feels really really bad and makes the fear of failing double or triple. Somebody who is predicted a C can realistically get a B whereas how can somebody predicted an A* improve- we have no hope!!!

ReputationRep:
    thanks matthew 1989 - thats the most reallistic thing ive heard in ages concerning results

ReputationRep:
    im terrified, but what makes it worse is all my friends saying "i dont think about it....i completely forget about them....ive gone past worrying" WELL I HAVENT!

ReputationRep:
    Thank yoo mathew1989. You made me feel a lil bit better thinking of it that way. Does anyone know what you actually have to do on the day or is it different depending on your school? Some people keep saying you have to stick around to talk to a teacher and others say you can go straight away :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Im really starting to get fed up with the whole thing. I just want to know NOW and get it over with!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noofruit)
    Im really starting to get fed up with the whole thing. I just want to know NOW and get it over with!
    me too!

ReputationRep:
    i just have to wait until tomorrow morning!

(Original post by Matthew1989)
    Hi my-fatal-desire. Welcome to :tsr:.

Don't worry too much about the results- I am sure you will be fine. And people the reason it is always those who are predicted A*'s that are worried is because it is normally the people who are getting A*'s that really really care. Caring is how they got to be so clever.

Also it is alot scarier for people predicted A*'s because we can't get better than predicted- we can only do worse. And that feels really really bad and makes the fear of failing double or triple. Somebody who is predicted a C can realistically get a B whereas how can somebody predicted an A* improve- we have no hope!!!
    Yes thats how i feel aswell, the pressure is to much.

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Teesside University
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.