Broadgate park Watch

This discussion is closed.
secrets133
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by dunkymunky)
Im at BGP. 57/5 Elms. Hope its nice. Just trying to pack, its harder thanI thought, have accumulated so much cr*p over the years, its trying to find somewhere to put it coz my mum want to turn my room into an ensuite bathroom! I wont have a room at home anymore! Can't wait to move out tho, bring it on!
Your packing already!? Eeep, I'll be doing that saturday night! xXx
secrets133
Report 13 years ago
Hi everyone! Apparently BP are our week one reps, and we should meet them on Sunday evening according to the timetable, where we will get our week 1 wristbands etc. I havn't heard anything about when/where we are supposed to meet though, has anyone else? Maybe we get told by the accomodation people when we pick up our keys? xXx
simeon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Secrets, look at

http://www.broadgatepark.co.uk/forum...topic.php?t=51

for a message from your President, Jon.

You might have to register if you haven't already, but it's a useful message board for BGP'ers anyway.

See you in the Bar Sat or Sun!
secrets133
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by simeon)
Secrets, look at

http://www.broadgatepark.co.uk/forum...topic.php?t=51

for a message from your President, Jon.

You might have to register if you haven't already, but it's a useful message board for BGP'ers anyway.

See you in the Bar Sat or Sun!
Thank you! I feel much better now, I was starting to fret about it. I take it you just turn at the Bar anytime and someone will be there then? Cool, see you there, on Sunday. xXx
dunkymunky
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Am I the only one that is arriving on saturday?
secrets133
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by dunkymunky)
Am I the only one that is arriving on saturday?
Ive spoken to a few people who are arriving on sat, dont worry. If the worst comes to the worst you'll just have a night to get settled in on your own until the rabble arrives! the Bar and welcome thing for BP is open on sat so i expect lotsa ppl will arrive then xXx
Vickstar
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm going up on saturday too see you there x
secrets133
Report 13 years ago
<now contemplating going on Saturday> Is anyone from BP going on Sunday? I hope everyone in my flat doesn't go on Sat, get all chummy, then leave me as the Sunday- arriving outcast....NOOO!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (364)
91.69%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (33)
8.31%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise