The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Diaz89

Yeah a once beer guzzling, weed toking buffoon now turned all of a sudden prominent "fanatic" post 9/11, something seems fishy there. And this is the same guy who said he would melt the fountains of trafalgar square to use them as cannons against France....... come on.

Or he's just a fanatical nutter who was "born again" like so many other insanely religious people on the planet...

But I don't know whether to be glad or disturbed that you remmeber my posts all the way to October.

Haha, for a start it was in one of my threads and it was so unbelievably :lolwut: in its stupidity that it just stuck in my mind. I have a good memory, what can I say? :proud:
Reply 21
Who hasn't threatened the south park creators?
Who cares about offending Islam, Muslims need to look at the popularity of Geert Wilders and have a long think to themselves.

Europeans are becoming sick of them
What makes them think they're so special. The south park dudes have taken the piss out of everyone with no discrimination. Legends tbphwy :colonhash:
Michelin Man
What makes them think they're so special. The south park dudes have taken the piss out of everyone with no discrimination. Legends tbphwy :colonhash:
Yes because all Muslims everywhere jointly announced a death threat.
Cinematographic
Yes because all Muslims everywhere jointly announced a death threat.

The "them" was referring to the blogger. I would hope nobody would be stupid enough to think that muslims everywhere have turned into zombies with no thought but to kill Matt Stone & Trey Parker :colonhash:
Michelin Man
The "them" was referring to the blogger. I would hope nobody would be stupid enough to think that muslims everywhere have turned into zombies with no thought but to kill Matt Stone & Trey Parker :colonhash:
The poster above your original post seems to think so. Which is why I misread into your post, apologies.

Incidentally interesting to note Neo-cons who erstwhile hate South Park are suddenly it's biggest supporters. Michelle Malkin for one...oh yay!
Cinematographic
The poster above your original post seems to think so. Which is why I misread into your post, apologies.

Incidentally interesting to note Neo-cons who erstwhile hate South Park are suddenly it's biggest supporters. Michelle Malkin for one...oh yay!

No probs :smile:

I think people just need to take South Park at face value. It's a satiric comedy that takes the piss out of everything. That's why there was a bit of uproar from the makers when Isaac Hayes complained about the Scientology jokes. They said he was happy to insult other religions/groups but when it was his he didn't like it and was a hypocrite.
v-zero
If they killed Matt or Trey, they'd have the fans of South Park to answer to, and I wouldn't want to be them in that case. :P

This.

I love how you phrased the title btw <3

Islam dudes :teehee: gonna try that one myself.
Reply 29
What suprises me , is why this get's a thread dedicated to it, despite the ammount of fanatical Christians, or politcal groups that threatent he Southpark creators alllll the time.

Is it because it has the buzz word "Islam"?
Reply 30
WhitesStars
Who cares about offending Islam, Muslims need to look at the popularity of Geert Wilders and have a long think to themselves.

Europeans are becoming sick of them

Bawww
I'd crusade so hard if they were killed by some extremists.
Threatening them is the most stupid thing that can be done.
1. It is encourages propaganda against Islam.
2. When the People of Mecca used to try to insult the prophet he used to be tolerant and forgave them all, so why should Muslims act otherwise?
3. It makes Muslims' life in Europe much harder.
4. Doing exaggerated reactions encourages others to do even more insults, like the JP Denmark cartoons.

So just ignore it.
What else?
Reply 33
Great news.
I look forward to more protests and heated debates.
Reply 34
Diaz89
Meh, never liked South Park anyway, besides I'd encourage people to read the response of a Muslim on that site. I don't even believe it's a Muslim site

likewise that site looks 99.9% not muslim
Reply 35
Sabertooth
Yes I am clearly his intended audience. Everything's always a huge conspiracy with you.

How about you just face the facts...there are *shock horror* bad people in every religion.

Just more in Islam though, right? I mean they showed other deitys doing lines of coke, and said 'Jesus Christ' in vain repeatedly, where are their death threats? Islam is a cult. They care more about Muhammed being drawn than they do their brothers blowing up thousands of people per year.
I love southpark, fingers crossed they dont give in to these guys.
They should make a new episode taking the piss out of the death threat.
I really wish you hadn't linked to that ******* website.
Reply 39
lol.

Dedicated fans of South Park are far more dangerous than any Muslim.

Latest

Trending

Trending