The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

South park makes fun of every religion and race.
People shouldnt take everything seriously.
Reply 41
South park telling islam to **** off love it
Reply 42
See My Sig
Reply 43

Do muslims really not have anything better to do.:rolleyes:

I mean if allah is so powerful i don't think he needs to be defended by some pathetic idiots in the middle east crying over muhammed in a bear suit, ffs saouth park takes the piss out of christianity all the time muslims need to lighten up and chill. IInstead of :eek3: all the time.

On a side note does anyone think muslims would be so angry and pissy all the time if they were allowed to smoke,drink and take drugs? give them all a blunt so they can chill(my answer to world peace, Wheres my nobel prize?:biggrin: )
stop giving this stuff airtime, please! the more recognition the extreme people in this world get, the bigger their platform for launching hate and fear. propaganda has gone to peoples' heads too much, and that is what scare me more than a few individuals around the world who use their religions as justifications for murder.
Reply 45
They made fun of Jesus, and we didn't see a bunch of Christians making a fuss. It's a comedy show. The article rightly states that it ridicules ignorance, not religion. Comedy is not to be taken seriously, and if it is then it should be acknowledged that the creators of South Park actually have a worthy, non-discriminatory message. Matt and Trey are legends!
screw radical muslims
Reply 47
Syrokal
What suprises me , is why this get's a thread dedicated to it, despite the ammount of fanatical Christians, or politcal groups that threatent he Southpark creators alllll the time.

Is it because it has the buzz word "Islam"?

No, it's because Muslims actually carry out these despicable threats. Van Gough is a testament to it, lying in a pool of blood with a knife in his chest. Or perhaps the Fatwah called by the leader of an Islamic republic for Salman Rushdies head.

But no, it must be because we are all Islamophobic. :rolleyes:
Reply 48
Aeolus
No, it's because Muslims actually carry out these despicable threats. Van Gough is a testament to it, lying in a pool of blood with a knife in his chest. Or perhaps the Fatwah called by the leader of an Islamic republic for Salman Rushdies head.

But no, it must be because we are all Islamophobic. :rolleyes:

Fair enough.

Latest

Trending

Trending