Turn on thread page Beta

cam pool letters watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i was just wondering if the letters we recieve are 'unique' or does every letter say we enjoyed meeting you blah blah etc. basically are they just copies with a simple cut paste of ppls names. maybe this is a dumb question,sorry. i guess im just annoyed with being pooled after waiting for what seems like an eternity- cam isnt even my 1st choice uni. ohwell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by koolstar)
    i was just wondering if the letters we recieve are 'unique' or does every letter say we enjoyed meeting you blah blah etc. basically are they just copies with a simple cut paste of ppls names. maybe this is a dumb question,sorry. i guess im just annoyed with being pooled after waiting for what seems like an eternity- cam isnt even my 1st choice uni. ohwell.
    which college did u apply to? does ur pool letter say ur original college may still make u an offer??? myne does and im v.confused :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tina)
    which college did u apply to? does ur pool letter say ur original college may still make u an offer??? myne does and im v.confused :confused:
    Everyone's does.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Everyone's does.

oh good.....coz i was thinking hang on if ur pooled i thought it means the college doesnt have enuf space?????? thanx

ReputationRep:
    Everyone's does.
    no everyones doesnt....... please ignore my pants grammar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by munchie_rox)
    no everyones doesnt....... please ignore my pants grammar
    its all kwite confusing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tina)
    oh good.....coz i was thinking hang on if ur pooled i thought it means the college doesnt have enuf space?????? thanx
    I think it will be only possible if someone declines their offer and hence there is a free space.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tina)
    its all kwite confusing!
    i got the same as you: pooled but not rejected by my college.
    It's not normal and I was also suprised.. Hopefully it's more positive?

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't it be sooooo amazing if your original college accepts you? Why did they only briefly mention it though and not outline any conditions or anything...

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't it be sooooo amazing if your original college accepts you? Why did they only briefly mention it though and not outline any conditions or anything...
    the thing is - by the time the 15th of Jan came, it would be certain that no-one picked u up from the pool - by then the chances of getting into ur college are EXTREMELY slim - almost a no-go. Only if u were the top of their pool list would u stand a chance.
    by then i'd be so depressed anyway..... just to get in would be a miracle

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.