Turn on thread page Beta

Whats ur hair like atm watch

ReputationRep:
    Long and messy. Getting it shaved again soon, which'll be much better.

ReputationRep:
    absent

ReputationRep:
    Far too long at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    scraggley brown.

black as it always was,fairly long.in a ponytail as usual:cool:

ReputationRep:
    Mine is blonde, mid-length, short on top with a mid-length blunt fringe...but I am getting it cut when I go back to Manchester next week for a bit.

ReputationRep:
    >_< i hate it when u dye ur hair and if u dont use a conditioner you have these clusters in ur head that looks like a rodents tail....um well its scraggy and rag like.
    eeeps.
    why do i do the things i do.
    i want my jet black silky hair back :'(

ReputationRep:
    long (3/4 way down my back), layered, and light blonde (natural). i am getting a bit bored with it now though. i have been growing it for years and feel like doing something different, although i want to keep the length. i have a fringe which i dont really like, i may have one of those side sweeping fringes put in.....maybe.....

ReputationRep:
    Light brown, blonde highlights..atm it's v long and straight in a headband. I was thinking of getting a proper curler to change it, but I think I'm just going to cut it short.

ReputationRep:
    atm mad like a 70's popstar. I look like i've had a big shock it's all standing straight up. I wore hair gel last night and haven't washed it so it's gone mental. the worst part is i just wandered down to the shops and i was wondering why i got all these looks.

ReputationRep:
    Mine is deep brown in shade, but its just a little longer than shoulder length, I want it longer

ReputationRep:
    Light blonde and currently in a messy high ponytail because its just being annoying.

ReputationRep:
    a mess to tell the truth. i brushed it then went outside where its windy and umm i seem to have a nest instead of hair!! :rolleyes:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.