Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Think Naomi, Kate and Co can sleep at night, safe in the knowledge that their jobs are safe. Just when I thought MissJelly was about to conquer the world.

Ever heard the one about liers having enlarged noses?! I'm cruel, but she deserves it.

ReputationRep:
    lol, that is very very harsh, but I'm laughing very very very hard.

ReputationRep:
    hahaahaaaaa yes i wonder why she ahd to change her tsr identity....cus she lies maybe? lol cover = blown

ReputationRep:
    I didn't mean to blow her cover just she was in the pic thread, I mean, she's pretty but she said she looked like Laila Rouss?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by * gemchicken *)
    I was looking through the photo thread and I came across this...
    You look nothing like Laila Rouass! Why bother lying? I hate that.

ReputationRep:
    She deserves one big ''SCHMERRRRRRRRRR'' for her lies.

ReputationRep:
    Dammit I always spell Rouass wrong :blush:

I feel awful now, maybe I should've just kept quite when I found her pic

ReputationRep:
    Is that genuinely her pic?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missjelly)
    read the post you quoted. i need to preserve my anonymity.
    if you need to remain annonymous then surely you can't do a job where the idea is that everyone knows your face, the whole idea of being a model.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mata)
    Is that genuinely her pic?
    Well its in the pic thread....I can't see why she'd post a pic of someone else :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by * gemchicken *)
    Well its in the pic thread....I can't see why she'd post a pic of someone else :confused:
    *sigh* ... she told me she was mixed race, dark skin, etc. We had a little exchange about inter-racial dating and I really thought she was decent. Disappointing.

ReputationRep:
    oh dear me...this is very sad indeed

ReputationRep:
    Oh, schmerrr to that as well. Schmerr, schmerrr, schmerrr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kimberley1987)
    Oh, schmerrr to that as well. Schmerr, schmerrr, schmerrr
    hahahaha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucia-Peachy)
    oh dear me...this is very sad indeed
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    I just find it a bit disappointing the way she constantly posts about weight, which might upset people especially with the things she comes out with, and then all she's said to people, such as looking like Laila Rouass, being mixed race...all that is lies

Mind you we should give her the benefit of the doubt, it *might* not be her she posted...but I can't really understand why she'd post a pic of someone else then saying it was her. Oh well :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    what is schmerr (apart frm being nice to say?!)

ReputationRep:
    To be fair, looking at her pic... you'd kind of see why she'd want to come across as a bit more glamorous.

I don't mean that in a nasty way, just... meh.

ReputationRep:
    Schmerr is just when you dont know what else to say. Kinda when you dont have the right words. Try it- Schmerr.

ReputationRep:
    "oh schmerrrrrrrrrr"

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.