Passport Question. Watch

This discussion is closed.
vinny221
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Hi, when applied for a full adult passport at the age of 18, can I use my child passport to apply for a renewal hence not needing a countersignature for my new passport photos?

thanks
vince
InterCity125
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
no. your apperance may have changed a lot.
Mishael
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
If you can still be recognised from your old photo then you don't need your birth certificate or a counter signature, you just need to include your old passport with your application. TBH I don't think they're that bothered - if the colour and gender on your two photos match I think it'll be alright. :p: I just got a new passport and I look nothing like my old photo, where I was about 12.
vinny221
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
hmm i dont think ill chance it. ill just apply for a new adult. thanks anyways!
Daragh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
get them countersigned just in case
Danny the Geezer
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Get them C/Sed to be on the safe side.
Saree
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Is compulsary to get them counter signed? I'm getting an adult renewal, I lost my previous one and my doctor has known me for less than year and so has my dentist. The only type of signature I can get is from a teacher but becuase it's the hols not many teachers are in that know me. I could wait till school starts but I want to send the application off asap.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (283)
80.63%
Leave (68)
19.37%

Watched Threads