Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleece)
    Our local BNP representative has hitler hair complete with hitler tash..personally i find that a bit sick.
    You want to control people's tastes in facial hair?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greyhound02)
    Perhaps because you don't have the arguments or the ability to persuade them to support another point of view?
    there's no reasoning with fascists :rolleyes: i just think considering the controversy and shady background surrounding Nick Griffin -watch that undercover documentary? that something that intends to SUPPRESS the freedom of the individual particularly racially and politically, something that is strongly supported by working classes thugs, shall we set up a football hooligans society next?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lirael Abhorsen)
    there's no reasoning with fascists :rolleyes: i just think considering the controversy and shady background surrounding Nick Griffin -watch that undercover documentary? that something that intends to SUPPRESS the freedom of the individual particularly racially and politically, something that is strongly supported by working classes thugs, shall we set up a football hooligans society next?
    Is that a political party?

Anyway, what are fan-clubs?

I run the Liberal Democrats, and we're, like, the anti-BNP. So, er, join. Yeah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    I run the Liberal Democrats, and we're, like, the anti-BNP. So, er, join. Yeah.
    I think thebucketwoman of Labour laid claim to that label a couple of months ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheVlad)
    You want to control people's tastes in facial hair?
    dont be stupid. but having someone who represents the BNP be actively trying to look like Hitler is a bit OTT.

ReputationRep:
    dont be stupid. but having someone who represents the BNP be actively trying to look like Hitler is a bit OTT.
    Can you prove without doubt that it wasn't just a coincidence of taste? Also the BNP reject any links with the NAZI party and Hitler.

ReputationRep:
    i swear, he is the spitting s***. you couldnt cultivate/groom your hair like that and fail to notice the blinding similarity.

ReputationRep:
    i swear, he is the spitting s***. you couldnt cultivate/groom your hair like that and fail to notice the blinding similarity.
    Yeah, he is probably trying to be Hitler.
    But hey, I still think that he has a right to do so. Little moustaches don't actually commit crimes.

ReputationRep:
    Moustaches are evil. Twas Hitler's tash that gave him orders.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.