Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MY-LAST-ROLO_W...QQcmdZViewItem

guaranteed to brighten up anyone's day!

ReputationRep:
    there are some odd, odd people. i mean why would you pay 23 quid for someones last manky rolo?!

ReputationRep:
    £23.51 :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Thats........genius!!!!!

Its actually incredible what the hell people will bid for. Thats, like, £23 already.

ReputationRep:
    I dont knw wots more barmy the fact she is selling it or the explanation abt the ex. and oh please note: to keep within ebays listing policies this rolo is not meant for consumption and will come in a gift box with a short message from me
    *sigh*
    hey Im on my last oreo and my goldfish who id share it with died *boohoo*...anyone with an ebay account...ill split 60 - 40 (not the oreo the money we'd make):rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    PMSL.

Love the questions -

if I put the last Rolo with another rolo from another pack will they have baby rolo's?

The seller is a genius.

ReputationRep:
    the bids for it obviously arent serious

ReputationRep:
    I have a sneaking suspicion her ex. bid for it O_o

ReputationRep:
    that's awesome!!!

ReputationRep:
    :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    genuis!! get a random object, invent some special story for it, and get rich... haha.. wonder why ive never thought of it before!

ReputationRep:
    *inspired* I should sell some of my crap. I think I'll make this god damn waste of space turtle ornament haunted and sell it in the weird stuff section.

ReputationRep:
    *runs off to room labeling things* my last paper star

my very first peice of paper
    my largest collection of harry potter

heeheehee

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 22, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.