This discussion is closed.
Mrs O
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
I've done the bullying, negotiation, pleading, shouting, token reward system.......................... ................

And now we're 10 weeks away from GCSE and himself has so much coursework outstanding that I'm breaking the rules.

Where can I commission someone to write some essays for me (him)? I know all the regular sites but I need someone to custom write some stuff.

For example - Compare Evil within Lord of the Flies and Oliver Twist.

Sheesh - is it any wonder they are all bored and disinterested?
toby
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
just hang in there and do those things.. you'll be proud that you actually have done them all by yourself later on.

I know how it is, believe me.. doing my last year in the IB now and we have math portfolios, lab reports, essays and whatnot.. some times I've been forced to be up to 4 am just to get up again at 7.30 and go to school..

11th of April is my last day of school and until that day I will have a full schedule with different tasks.. but I would never consider having anyone else writing them for me..
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (294)
34.23%
No (565)
65.77%

Watched Threads