30.29%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuicidalLemming)
    Finished watching day 2 now :suith:
    Mmmmm good series.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuicidalLemming)
    Finished watching day 2 now :suith:
    Ooh i wish i was watching from the start again! i just can't bring myself to watch Day 1, Kim is so annoying in that series. :/
    Day 3 is the best :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samz)
    Ooh i wish i was watching from the start again! i just can't bring myself to watch Day 1, Kim is so annoying in that series. :/
    Day 3 is the best :yep:
    Day 4 ftw

...although Day 1 was AWESOME

ReputationRep:
    US Pace.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Charles Logan is a true BAMF!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jack didn't kill anybody :-( especially when jacking the helicopter. Too nice for his own good.

ReputationRep:
    I still think the first half of 7 was the best TV ever

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jack going rogue, oh yeahhhh! And that Logan eh, what a manipulative slimeball, that scene with him and the President and Kenan discussing whether they should pursue the Russians or leave it for the sake of the greater good, fantastic!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Chloe vs Jack. **** is gonna get real...

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    yesss Chloe stopped taking orders from Jack, and thinking for herself. this is gunna be gooood!
    i felt for jack in the hospital scenes, he looked so lost.
    but rogue jack - HELL YES! 'i'm taking this helicopter..'

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Back to the Jack we know and love... it's almost like season 1 again now!
    It's just such a shame that we're only seeing this at the end of the current season, as if it had started like this then we might not be facing the last six episodes ever. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    i agreee, as much as i loved audrey, i wish jack hadn't spent so much time faffing around with her. kinda feel like that was when 24 lost its way.. when it was one bomb after another after another & jack wasn't badass. i did like S7 though. except for that horrible janis woman. eurgh.

ReputationRep:
    US Pace

Spoiler:
    Show
    Christ on a bendy bus that sting operation was tense.
    I like the fact it's getting exciting without a 'real' threat on the table. Jack vs. Chloe makes a nice change.
    And I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Charles Logan is a BAMF!

ReputationRep:
    Aaarrgh forgot it was 24 Tuesday!

ReputationRep:
    "Thanks, I don't need the chargers" Priceless xD

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yay Cole, thought he might switch sides when he first spoke to Chloe about if they were 'on the right side of this'
    & I know it's Dana, and she's a sociopath but seriously... waterboarding? Eurghhh just the thought makes me shudder.
    Ethan & Allison, it can't end like this!

ReputationRep:
    Dissapointing

I'm not going to deny that I was distracted, getting ready for something else but still...not on par with the previous 3 weeks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samz)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yay Cole, thought he might switch sides when he first spoke to Chloe about if they were 'on the right side of this'
    & I know it's Dana, and she's a sociopath but seriously... waterboarding? Eurghhh just the thought makes me shudder.
    Ethan & Allison, it can't end like this!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Dana has had so many about turns that I wouldn't be surprised if she killed them all! Hopefully not, I hope they waterboard her and then 'pluck' her finger and toe nails off with pliers :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haft_Hasht_Shish)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Dana has had so many about turns that I wouldn't be surprised if she killed them all! Hopefully not, I hope they waterboard her and then 'pluck' her finger and toe nails off with pliers :cool:
    :eek: remind me never to cross you! :p:

ReputationRep:
    See this man:

EVIL

Spoiler:
    Show
    Loved how Jack was struggling with his 3 mobiles in his hands, then making one call to Chloe before casually chucking it in the bin - no zero carbon output for this season, I'm guessing? Then there was the part where he had to lug the entire armory of a Banana Republic to some disused laundry warehouse. But how clever was that, eh? Only Jack would not only suss out that his most trusted friend was playing him, but also that Cole will be there heading up the ambush and that he needed himself to corner and neutralise the lot (without killing them just so he could talk Cole round to join him on his crusades.

And all those utensils on the torture table, not really necessary if you're waterboarding them eh?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    well, that was a bloody good episode. the season and the show's winding up for a really good end! the jack and cole combo should be pretty entertaining. they'll get to dana soon enough, systematically slaying each of the pd's in their path. But president taylor?!?!?! why?!?!? that heffer's changed.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.