The Student Room Group

The 24 Thread

Scroll to see replies

I've finished Day 3 now :suith:

My favourite so far i think :smile:

(also have to admit was a bit sad when nina died. i know i know it's stupid :frown: she was hilarious though, and had the best cheekbones everrrrr :coma:)
SuicidalLemming

(also have to admit was a bit sad when nina died. i know i know it's stupid :frown: she was hilarious though, and had the best cheekbones everrrrr :coma:)

Oh god I hated her...
"Wait Jack, I have information."

"NO YOU DON'T"

BAM BAM BAM

Most satisfying scene in 24.
Reply 2023
SuicidalLemming

Yayyy day three is my favourite, :biggrin:
I know what you mean about Nina, I didn't like but she was a really character. Like one you love to hate! It was comforting to know your enemy. :p:
how many hours before he becomes a tragic hero?
Reply 2025
pinkpenguin
Oh god I hated her...

I had a soft spot for her. :coma:
Clubber Lang

Got to be tactical nuke-worthy by now...

/geek

Do you think he'll finish on 250? Would be a good one to finish off with, although that means there won't be much killin' going on in the next few weeks. He would be fighting government agents though so I guess it makes sense.
Been stuck with coursework nightmare and haven't had time to watch ANY tv for about a month, caught up with 3 weeks worth of 24 this morning.

Spoiler

Okay too much spoiler-ing. ..I meant spoiling. I really hope this series ends well. Jack CANNOT die. He's like, my childhood hero. xD Also, missing lack of 'damnits'. :o:

Also, to people above, NINA IS EVIL AND CANNOT BE TRUSTED. AND I HATE HER.

Spoiler

Reply 2029
ohh yeh i did forget about jamey. my bad, aha. that was kinda evil. :frown: & jamey had a little boyyyy. oh that was sad.

Spoiler

US Pace

Spoiler

US Pace:

Spoiler

primaverasnap
US Pace:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Whatever happened to Tony after the last season? He just disappeared.
And how can they kill Renee???
missintelligent
Whatever happened to Tony after the last season? He just disappeared.
And how can they kill Renee???

Surely he's in prison? Jack had more pressing things to worry about in the aftermath of Day 7.
Reply 2037
Yeah lol

Spoiler

Reply 2038
i had a real soft spot for Tony, :frown: even though he did bad things.. it was only ever because of how much he loved michelle. :frown: it felt like a really human motivation for what he was doing, still not a reason to act like he did but it made me really feel for him. :frown:
I think I've missed an episode.. :confused:

Gah, I need to catchup quick.

Btw, we only have four episodes to go (spanning three weeks?)? :eek:

Quick Reply

Latest