23.56%
    16.35%
    15.87%
    13.94%
    30.29%

ReputationRep:
    is that in the UK? didn't think it would be that close to the US

ReputationRep:
    no i think it starts on the twelth on sky one in the uk.

So you want to know what happens in the first 15 mins???:p:

stu

ReputationRep:
    anyone know what episode the US are on??

ReputationRep:
    Episode 7 was the latest one that aired in the US (they air on sunday evenings IIRC)

stu

ReputationRep:
    yeah downlaoding 7 at the mo, should be ready in a horu or so

ReputationRep:
    S03E07 was a great ep (not as good as E06 though). Next ep should be intense..

I think 24 plotlines are being reused to the point of parody though...

ReputationRep:
    Watched it this morning, good episode. What the hell are they going to do now when he phones up!

ReputationRep:
    another superb episode lets hope they don't go lazy like last season

ReputationRep:
    Cant wait for season 5 gonna keep me going until the summer.

so its been good so far then??

ReputationRep:
    Watched 24 every year each week but for season 5 i'm at university with no Sky in halls....ARRRGGHH.....What am i to do with myself now?!

Season 2 was the best, for expectation after season 1 and back then the plot line was original as opposed to a few in season 4 but still complusive viewing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rodeoclown)
    so its been good so far then??
    Oh yes

ReputationRep:
    When will the season 5 dvd come out, autum? Because I don't have sky

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know if this going on ebay is any good, argh....... I need to watch more 24!!!!! I've got one more episode of season 4 to watch. But if the ones on ebay are crap quality I might be able to wait until the dvd is released.......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gordon2002)
    does anyone know if this going on ebay is any good, argh....... I need to watch more 24!!!!! I've got one more episode of season 4 to watch. But if the ones on ebay are crap quality I might be able to wait until the dvd is released.......
    they'll be ***** quality, the guy will just convert divx files of it he downloaded to dvd and it'll be ***** picture quality and resolution.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oblivious)
    they'll be ***** quality, the guy will just convert divx files of it he downloaded to dvd and it'll be ***** picture quality and resolution.
    he said he recorded it off a high resolution tv using the hard drive in his dvd recorder

ReputationRep:
    he said he recorded it off a high resolution tv using the hard drive in his dvd recorder
    i still doubt it would be great

ReputationRep:
    lol, do you remember when thingy on the last episode of season falls out of that car park floor, looks reaaalllistic!!!

ReputationRep:
    lol, do you remember when thingy on the last episode of season falls out of that car park floor, looks reaaalllistic!!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    marwan?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oblivious)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    marwan?
    yeah, that's right, I missed out '4' as in season 4.

It just looks stupidly unrealistic when he falls

ReputationRep:
    Finally got a hold of 05-07 (2 torrents reached mid 90s before giving up). It's good, although I agree that I now look at a lot of things that happen and think, that's been done before in a previous series. I think the writers realised that though, so they set a very fast-pace to draw attention away from it.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.