The Student Room Group

The 24 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
It's back! And it's ****ing brilliant
05-07 wasn't that great in my opinion.
Reply 242
Hey guys!

Great 2 episodes (24.s05.e01 + 24.s05.e02 :cool: ) tonight!!! It was wierd seeing Chloe sexed up like that :biggrin: She was strangely attractive :redface:

I liked the "prequel" also - the car chase was awesome!

As I said to Gordon, e-mail [email protected] for superb quality season 5 DVD's (avi / mpg / authored). He was originally selling on eBay but will sell privately, as he did with me. It's cheap, at about £5-10 per DVD (up to 12 episodes on 1 DVD).
qpwoei

As I said to Gordon, e-mail [email protected] for superb quality season 5 DVD's (avi / mpg / authored).

are they really superb?
Reply 244
Imo
Saw the first two episodes of S5 this morning (three AM!) and...WOW. And -- Chloe, in bed? With someone? Never would have thought!

And -- Edgar! Yay! I know there aren't that many who like him, but I think he's legendary. I'm not too happy about the Michelle thing (she was one of my favourite characters) and was equally shocked about David. Wayne's back *sigh*.

I'm loving the "I'm not crazy! First Lady.

Not too surprised about Walt Cummings, personally. There's always one, isn't there?

By the way, how many people have done the "Walk of Shame" at CTU now? That's Chloe, Nina...did Tony do it?
Reply 246
gordon2002
are they really superb?

They will probably have an image quality akin to this, a screencap of the first episode that I took. But I wouldn't bother paying for what you can get for free.
Reply 247
PadFoot90
Just ordered season 1 from ebay :redface:

Ditto season 4:redface: They're so cheap!
Ahh...great episode. No links to the canisters now...
Reply 249
I have a suspicion that Martha's assistant has something to do with it.
Reply 250
24 S05E08...just watched it....wicked
Reply 251
Just made my mum watch the first 2 episodes of season 1- now she's hooked :p:
i keep meaning to lend my mates the season 1 dvds but noone can pry them outta my hands
don't you think there's a lot of 'I give you my word' in 24?!?!!? I swear I've heard it soooo many times!
Reply 254
Yeah, but i think jack saying "Now" might be used a bit more!

:eek: I couldn't bare it!! But I suppose its got to happen some time because it'll just become repetitive, I mean how many different terrorist scenerios can you have?
oh yeah, have you noticed that season 4 is less hierachical in terms of leaders compared to seasons 1, 2 and 3
Reply 258
Just finished season 4- very good. Problem is now I'm way behind on season 5- anyone use bittorrent or anything?
Reply 259
Just finished season 4- very good. Problem is now I'm way behind on season 5- anyone use bittorrent or anything?

You have only missed the first two episodes. I think SkyTwo or SkyThree repeats them often, and probably before the third episode on Sunday.

Quick Reply

Latest