The 24 Thread watch

• View Poll Results: Best season of 24?
    23.56%
    16.35%
    15.87%
    13.94%
    30.29%

ReputationRep:
    Just finished season 4- very good. Problem is now I'm way behind on season 5- anyone use bittorrent or anything?
    You have only missed the first two episodes. I think SkyTwo or SkyThree repeats them often, and probably before the third episode on Sunday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qpwoei)
    You have only missed the first two episodes. I think SkyTwo or SkyThree repeats them often, and probably before the third episode on Sunday.
    note the location Vermont, USA and USA flag

ReputationRep:
    oh thanks oblivious ! which episode of series 9 are they showing in Sealand then

only 48hours to go till episode 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

ReputationRep:
    Just watched 05-08, they aren't slowing down at all are they?

You should be able to get them on Bittorrent, Padfoot.

ReputationRep:
    Martha Logan ROCKS, with her "in three seconds I can scream" thing going on.

ReputationRep:
    i hate how i've watched 8 eps now and my mates and people at school are watching it on sky, can't talk about it without revealing the great storylines

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oblivious)
    i hate how i've watched 8 eps now and my mates and people at school are watching it on sky, can't talk about it without revealing the great storylines
    I only know 3 people who watch it, and they're all downloading so it works out okay for me.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, ive also watch the first 8 episde of season 5, cant wait till tuesday so i can watch episode 9

ReputationRep:
    How did i not notice this thread before!?!?!
    Wahoo! more 24 fans :p:
    well, i'll confess...i haven't read all of the posts on here yet so i apologise now if someone has already asked this....but...
    has anyone seen all of the episodes of all of the series?
    just wondering if theres anyone as crazy as me :rolleyes:

and what did you lot think to lasts nights 2 episodes?

(se7en sins...i like your sig!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lostinfantasies)
    Saw the first two episodes of S5 this morning (three AM!) and...WOW. And -- Chloe, in bed? With someone? Never would have thought!

And -- Edgar! Yay! I know there aren't that many who like him, but I think he's legendary. I'm not too happy about the Michelle thing (she was one of my favourite characters) and was equally shocked about David. Wayne's back *sigh*.

I'm loving the "I'm not crazy! First Lady.

Not too surprised about Walt Cummings, personally. There's always one, isn't there?

By the way, how many people have done the "Walk of Shame" at CTU now? That's Chloe, Nina...did Tony do it?
    Yeah Tony did it, Jacks done it i don’t know how many times...and quite a few unfortunate others

That Walt Cummings is so sly! why oh why is there always one!!! and why won't someone listen to Martha!!!! she's got her head screwed on...she knows what’s cracking off! unlike her husband....he makes my blood boil...why couldn't he have been assassinated instead of David :bawling: he was a legend!

in the first episode of this season i nearly had a heart attack....i mean...its bad enough killing the ex president...but then they went and killed poor Michelle....just when things were getting back to normal for her...and then critically injured her hubby! :eek:

Im glad Edgar's still in it too he's one of my favourites....and Chloe is great too...i think she's like the replacement for what Tony was to Jack if you get me...

Cant wait for the next episode!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolatecheese)
    How did i not notice this thread before!?!?!
    Wahoo! more 24 fans :p:
    well, i'll confess...i haven't read all of the posts on here yet so i apologise now if someone has already asked this....but...
    has anyone seen all of the episodes of all of the series?
    Yes, a few have. And some of us are downloading the American series so are 4 episodes ahead.

ReputationRep:
    rrr thats cheating lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    Wow- episode 9 is excellent, but 10 looks even better!

ReputationRep:
    episode 9 was great ep 8 was definitely the worst so far

ReputationRep:
    Episode 9 was fantastic. Classic 24.

ReputationRep:
    how many seasons do you think they will end up doing? personally...i hope they don’t stop producing them....Sunday nights just wouldn't be the same without Jack :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    15-20 hopefully:p: Nah i dunno, bit worried though as they are already repeating storylines...

ReputationRep:
    i know they've hinted that jack will die at some point

spose it depends if they'd bother carrying on after that

padfoot are you getting previews from somewhere?
    just what you said about ep10 looking better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pEzKiNg)

They showed a preview for it over here after episode 9.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pEzKiNg)

you can download the previews for episodes here
    http://www.ipspod.com/

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.