• View Poll Results: Best season of 24?
    23.56%
    16.35%
    15.87%
    13.94%
    30.29%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mustard-man)
    around £7 for ep 1-9, it's worth it for me!
    Got a link?:p:

ReputationRep:
    Just found a link on wikipedia for a 24 character i'd never heard of- clicked it and ruined the surprise of tomorrow's episode

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    Got a link?:p:
    yeah here

Oh I know why you were laughing, you're in America aren't you? No wonder!!!!! The US ebay has rubbish all season 5 dvd's (hence why its £40 for it), but the UK is flooded with cheap ones, hence why you can get them for as little as £7.

Oh that's actually quite interesting, didn't know that!

ReputationRep:
    why don't you just download them, and convert them onto to DVD?......

thas what i did with all 5 season

ReputationRep:
    Guys heres an alternative for those of you who do not have access to the latest episodes of Season 5:

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...levance&page=1

You can get episodes 1 - 8 here, i think

This is only for those who are very desperate. Its quite annoying because each episode is divided into approx. 6 parts, better than nothing though..

Also you should pause the video and wait for it to load (for the smoothest picture)

Wiz.

ReputationRep:
    Just found a link on wikipedia for a 24 character i'd never heard of- clicked it and ruined the surprise of tomorrow's episode
    New character?!?! You ruined it for me....:mad:

:p:

ReputationRep:
    i ruin it every week for myself by downloading previews for the next ep

ReputationRep:
    And in my infinite wisdom I then scoured Wikipedia for which character you meant :eek: (I'm assuming Henderson) Can't wait for this episode, though, the previews look great - and more tough decisions for Logan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Libertine)
    (I'm assuming Henderson).
    o thanks for that libertine!

ReputationRep:
    lol..

ReputationRep:
    What could that have possibly given away? ^o)

ReputationRep:
    What could that have possibly given away? ^o)
    it could of given away something, I was joking anyway

ReputationRep:
    And in my infinite wisdom I then scoured Wikipedia for which character you meant :eek: (I'm assuming Henderson) Can't wait for this episode, though, the previews look great - and more tough decisions for Logan.
    Yup, thats him. Logan didn't handle the decisions very well eh? I thought that the Russians would be killed along with Martha- good thing aaron saved the day again (also thought they got him for a minute). Next week looks good- 2 hours!

ReputationRep:
    great episode again, and 2 hours next week but i've well ruined it by downloading the preview again

ReputationRep:
    they'll never get aaron...such a legend i was like nooooo but then he saved the day

has he been in it since season 1?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pEzKiNg)
    they'll never get aaron...such a legend i was like nooooo but then he saved the day

has he been in it since season 1?
    no i'm sure he's been in it from season 2

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler tags please, people!

ReputationRep:
    what episode are you guys on right now. Ive watched up to episode 9, still waiting on 10 to be put up on the net :|

ReputationRep:
    I'm on season 5, episode 5....... getting my friend to record them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by __WiZaRD__)
    what episode are you guys on right now. Ive watched up to episode 9, still waiting on 10 to be put up on the net :|
    I watched 10 before. Ep 10 has been on the net since about 3am this morning, the release groups who put tv shows on the net are ultra quick and get 24 etc on the net within an hour of it being aired on tv. It's just up to the other sites, ftps etc to spread it.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.