15.87%
    13.94%
    30.29%

ReputationRep:
    thank god the hobbit is gone (for now) made the whole thing cringe worthy

ReputationRep:
    Who?

ReputationRep:
    Linn McGill - the guy played by Sean Astin who was a hobbit in the Lord of the Rings films. I did find it hard to take him seriously.

ReputationRep:
    i'm not really into lotr so I just have the assumption that he's a ****

ReputationRep:
    he pissed me off so much, especially after he failed to do anything about his stolen key card! its a key card into CTU for god's sake! Imagine if it gets into the worng hands (which its bound too)!

ReputationRep:
    with CTU there seems to be too many "leading figures" rather than the people like chloe and edgar doing the work. thats my observation, i know the idea is theres conflict over authority and what to do

ReputationRep:
    And they introduced the character of that girl programmer only five minutes before she got fired, which meant it lacked any real meaning (everyone knows all the real work at CTU is done by a select group of 5-6 people).

ReputationRep:
    Ah yeah didn't realize it was the hobbit guy! Glad he's gone, what a nutjob.

ReputationRep:
    hell definately be back to stir up some drama

ReputationRep:
    I have ordered series 1-4 without ever actually seeing a single episode because of all the talk about it. Is it like today's version of BUGS?

ReputationRep:
    The trailer for next week's double episode (Ep's 11 and 12 i think) is fantastic. You should definately watch it if you can, it doesnt spoil anything plotwise, only showing the fairly obvious, that

Spoiler:
    Show

Kim is back... finally. I mean, Audrey tried to call her like 6 episodes ago

The gas is used. But it doesnt show where.

You might not want to click the next spoiler, it is kind of a proper one
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Possible bloodbath inside CTU??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    I have ordered series 1-4 without ever actually seeing a single episode because of all the talk about it. Is it like today's version of BUGS?
    :eek: I'd forgotten bugs... that was a fantastic show. 24 is better. Spooks is more like bugs i think.

ReputationRep:
    Just wacthed episode 10. Jeez 24 is good. Anyone know if Elisha Cuthbert is going to be back at all. Audrey was trying to contact her but couldnt get hold of her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    You wont be disappointed. Money very well spent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GerardT)
    :eek: I'd forgotten bugs... that was a fantastic show. 24 is better. Spooks is more like bugs i think.
    That's true. I never really saw Spooks but I'm like that. I once refused to watch Judge John Deed because it focused on a judge instead of my then preferred legal job barrister. Having been a fan of Kavanagh QC I was somewhat biased. Kinda regretted not watching it from the start though it has got a bit soapy lately but that is being dealth with. I also did the same thing with Waking The Dead. How fun. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    Just wacthed episode 10. Jeez 24 is good. Anyone know if Elisha Cuthbert is going to be back at all. Audrey was trying to contact her but couldnt get hold of her.
    she could be in the next ep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GerardT)
    The trailer for next week's double episode (Ep's 11 and 12 i think) is fantastic. You should definately watch it if you can, it doesnt spoil anything plotwise, only showing the fairly obvious, that

Spoiler:
    Show

Kim is back... finally. I mean, Audrey tried to call her like 6 episodes ago

The gas is used. But it doesnt show where.

You might not want to click the next spoiler, it is kind of a proper one
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Possible bloodbath inside CTU??
    Spoiler:
    Show
    yeah it looked like CTU to me as well, hopefully that doesn't mean there is *another* mole inside CTU. Wouldn't be surprised if Audrey died personally.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And it looks like Tony's back too

ReputationRep:
    Yup, it's interesting... I'm watching season 1, and comparing Tony then to Tony in season 4 it seems like a totally different character. In season 1 he was more like the obnoxious co-worker who challenged Jack all the time, now he's more like the new Nina.

ReputationRep:
    I bought series 1 and 2 off play.com the other day, started series 1 yesterday and I'm already at 8.00am!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.