23.56%
    16.35%
    15.87%
    13.94%
    30.29%

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Tony is dead. Dead Dead Dead. The directors wanted him to go out with Michelle but Carlos Bernard convinced them to keep the character alive until he woke up and heard about Michelle, then got all angry and then died.

His profile on fox.com/24 is stamped with "Deceased"

He has done interviews on the character's death and about what he's doing next as an actor.

Oh, and about the silent clock. It's only used to add a sombre twist to events, when Tony died they wanted it to be a shock, not so much a sad thing. Hence why Palmer and Michelle didn't get one, but Teri, Edgar, Mason leaving CTU and Chappelle did. Because they weren't 'meant' to die.

ReputationRep:
    Major spoiler for the next epp (14)

Spoiler:
    Show

As Wayne continues driving to the ranch, his car is attacked by the terrorists. He falls off a cliff and plummets to the ground.

Back at the airport, Collette is still being questioned. She gives Jack the name of the woman who sold her schematics on a chip. It is Audrey.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    NO WAY! There has to be some mistake, Audrey can't have sold that to her... she can't really be another nina can she?

Guys def. check out the trailer for the next episode- watch the part where Wayne is pointing a gun at someone's back... looks suspiciously like a certain secret service agent he was supposed to meet. I guess it kinda makes sense though- how else would a van full of terrorists make it past the roadblock?

These last few episodes have been crazy... Edgar, Lynn and Tony all dying, and now the (apparent) betrayal of Audrey and Aaron (I'm speculating, but it def. looks like him from behind)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apollo)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    NO WAY! There has to be some mistake, Audrey can't have sold that to her... she can't really be another nina can she?

Guys def. check out the trailer for the next episode- watch the part where Wayne is pointing a gun at someone's back... looks suspiciously like a certain secret service agent he was supposed to meet. I guess it kinda makes sense though- how else would a van full of terrorists make it past the roadblock?

These last few episodes have been crazy... Edgar, Lynn and Tony all dying, and now the (apparent) betrayal of Audrey and Aaron (I'm speculating, but it def. looks like him from behind)

Where did you see the trailer.

Which epi was the trailer for ? 14 of 15

Just saw 14, bit of a let down compared with the last two eps

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    OMG AUDREY

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinnttintin)
    Where did you see the trailer.

Which epi was the trailer for ? 14 of 15

Just saw 14, bit of a let down compared with the last two eps
    15, they show the previews for the next one right after here.

ReputationRep:
    15, they show the previews for the next one right after here.

Ah ok im in uk

You know if fox put them on there website ?

ReputationRep:
    Ah ok im in uk

You know if fox put them on there website ?
    http://www.ipspod.com/

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

Hey
    Just had a look at the trailer, the guy that he is pointing the gun at is black, if you step through it frame by frame, but then there is a shot which looks like the 'secret service' guy you mentioned.

Also nice to see there is no love lost between Audrey and Jack in the Interigation room.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Hey
    Just had a look at the trailer, the guy that he is pointing the gun at is black, if you step through it frame by frame, but then there is a shot which looks like the 'secret service' guy you mentioned.

Also nice to see there is no love lost between Audrey and Jack in the Interigation room.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah you're right, but the second guy looks alot like aaron... but who knows, maybe he came to help Wayne?

I dunno if Jack will be right about Audrey, I just can't see her being involved in this. I hope she isn't actually... not because i'm that attached to her but i think having *another* (would be what, the fourth or fifth?) mole in CTU would be ridiculous. Having Audrey involved would be a bit much i think.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Audrey "Jack you have to believe me. I sold the schematics because I needed the money for those fashionable pair of glasses I've been wearing this season!!!!!!!!"

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone!

I started watching 24 on sky one a couple of weeks ago. When I saw it I was so engroced like I see many others here are! I simply had to get more episodes so I got hold of seasons 1 and 2. Just finished watching season 1 today (watching pretty much every spare minute I had! Hard to pull away from the screen!) and I must say it was amazing straight to the end and unlike a lot of the programmes nowadays it was actually unpredictable and suprising, which is just great!

Gonna start watching season 2 asap and can't wait! Long live 24! :p:

Thanks for letting me into the 24 society btw!

Marc

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Does anyone else get the idea there are only about 20 people in the world, in 24, and every major event involves them? Out of the hundreds, maybe thousands, of people in the DoD, the person has to be Audrey. When there's a terrorist involved, surprise surprise, it's either Nina or someone Jack knows. If there's an operation by CTU, they just kick their heels until a main character arrives. Still, aside from the slight absurdity of it, it was a great episode. The travel times in this series have been so severely cut it's almost unbelievable in a different way from the previous series - but it makes it really fast-paced. I'm guessing the German guy will come back into it at one point...

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I totally agree about the pace, like with the music playing when the wet list blew up etc made it the whole thing a lot more exciting (I actually clapped Bauer when that happened, didn't think of that possibility)

I don't think Audery sold them the information, I think shes been set up ala Jack was, it is a bit silly how everyone whos corrupt works in CTU but then again its an important place, a hub for any terrorist information so would be invaluable.

I love this with 24, 10 eps to go and I can imagine by the end what happening now will be like a distant memory (like the start of the series is in a way) I'm very interested in the Wayne Palmer issue as it seems he figured out what David knew (or more)

oh and the russian chick was hot :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I totally agree about the pace, like with the music playing when the wet list blew up etc made it the whole thing a lot more exciting (I actually clapped Bauer when that happened, didn't think of that possibility)

I don't think Audery sold them the information, I think shes been set up ala Jack was, it is a bit silly how everyone whos corrupt works in CTU but then again its an important place, a hub for any terrorist information so would be invaluable.

I love this with 24, 10 eps to go and I can imagine by the end what happening now will be like a distant memory (like the start of the series is in a way) I'm very interested in the Wayne Palmer issue as it seems he figured out what David knew (or more)

oh and the russian chick was hot :cool:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But i thought we already knew what david knew? He found out about the plot to give the nerve gas to the terrorists? Am curious though why Wayne needs to be killed then...

Well i kinda agree with what libertine said about the bad guys/girls already being people Jack knows, but that's what makes it so surprising and shocking. I mean if it was anyone else at DoD we'd just think "okay, so there's a mole in DoD" but now thats Audrey may be involved there's a mystery and intrigue... if it was just a faceless staffer at Dod we wouldn't question it. If it was just a bunch of randomers it wouldn't have so many twists and surprises.

ReputationRep:
    We now have 39 members of the 24 soc! I'll rep whoever lucky #40 is - Join up people!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

It would seem that from the trailer of 16 Audrey is as suggested not a mole (thankfully) and wayne palmer is not dead.

There is another link to Logans government however.

ReputationRep:
    Another amazing episode.

The ending, particularly... didn't see that happening. Can't wait until next week. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    yea it was a good episode, however the link between henderson and that collett woman seemed a bit weak..and her resistance to jack. hmm, perhaps just me used to jacks usual habits.

interested to see how this season is going to go, i'm sensing a henderson v jack/student v master/ padawan v jedi showdown
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i'm only on season 3...i'm a newbie to all this lark!

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.