The 24 Thread watch

• View Poll Results: Best season of 24?
    23.56%
    16.35%
    15.87%
    13.94%
    30.29%

ReputationRep:
    Miles hasnt destroyed the recording, has he? They didnt show him do that.

ReputationRep:
    I just watched it again and i saw it! What was that Red-light thing he used?

ReputationRep:
    He has tampered with the recording with that thing - probably uses some kind of electromagnetism to wipe everything on the recording.

ReputationRep:
    Yup- it's been wiped clean, nothing happens when they try to play it. It's going to be obvious it was Miles though as he as the only one besides Chloe who was near it, but that still doesn't help them prove their case...

ReputationRep:
    I think she knew something was up, she looked back at the recording and then at miles in a weird way (but then again when doesnt chloe look at things with a weird expression).

Well, evidence has to come from somewhere... someone... and I reckon Henderson has some other evidence...

ReputationRep:
    There's one more canister of nerve gas.

Spoiler:
    Show
    It will get released.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    so you're saying only 16 got released in the gas center?

Just re-watched episode 19 again- it makes it very, very clear that Cummings didn't really commit suicide

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    No, there were in fact 21 canisters of nerve gas all along. 1 at the hospital, 1 at CTU, 1 at the mall, 17 at Wilshire gas company, and 1 hidden somewhere else, it would appear.

On Monday, Jack and CTU will have to make an unlikely alliance with Christopher Henderson.

Slime gets found out for corrupting the tape.

POTUS Logan drops all charges against Jack, so Jack knows Logan has sent a hitman (men?) to deal with him.

Logan interrogates Aaron Pierce, who is angry. Logan orders a guy to kill him. FLOTUS Martha Logan shoots the guy and saves the day (well, in one respect)!

Bierko drops the final canister of gas into a Russian submarine and kills all those on board. He now has control of the sub and its entire arsenal.

I can't wait for the two-hour finale.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    hmm decent episode, though I was hoping the Bierko would do something cooler with the canister (I.E attack the retreat). Henderson was tricky as usual, I wonder if he was telling Jack the truth about dumping the files...

Can't believe Martha actually shot Justin, But I'm still worried about Aaron (in the preview for the finale Martha yells "murderer, murderer!" at Logan a bunch of times :/

ReputationRep:
    The last attack, the final twist, the ultimate showdown.

Hehehe, how cheesy, but nonetheless, this finale looks phenomenal.

ReputationRep:
    Episode 22 was quite good, how do you think season 5 will end?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hmm i dunno, I wouldn't be that surprised if some of Bierko's missles hit their targets, otherwise it would be just like the end of season 4. Also seems to suggest Jack pulls a gun on Logan- can't really see him shooting the President (There would be no way to get out of that, despite what Logan did).

ReputationRep:
    24's great!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bhavs24)
    Episode 22 was quite good, how do you think season 5 will end?
    I hear we'll have a season two-esque cliffhanger ending.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I also hear that President Logan will survive the day.

ReputationRep:
    In the finale, someone from

Spoiler:
    Show
    a previous season will arrive. The season will end with an ominous phrase from this character.

Kim will somehow be involved in the finale. Elisha Cuthbert will not star.

90% sure.

ReputationRep:
    where do you get these spolers from?

ReputationRep:
    Haven't posted in here for ages...

Can't wait for the finale, the previews look brilliant (and I'm not reading the spoilers).

By the way, since when did they ask for your name when you made a call to the emergency services?

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait for the finale either, but unfortunately I have two GCSEs the day it 'becomes available', and one the day afterwards. :eek:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.