23.56%
    16.35%
    15.87%
    13.94%
    30.29%

ReputationRep:
    Season 5 for me

ReputationRep:
    I think season 2 is best, closely followed by 4 or 5 (can't decide). Terri and kim got on my nerves in series 1 and if there's a poor series I'd have to say it was series 3.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dijon)
    Terri and kim got on my nerves in series 1 and if there's a poor series I'd have to say it was series 3.
    I'd have to agree ;yes; . Bah, season 3, both Nina and Sherry coming back again!! :banghead:

ReputationRep:
    Series three was probably the worst for me, the one with chase and yes, Nina and Sherry coming back was just a bad idea.

I can't seem to remember the others that clearly. I'd better watch them all again

ReputationRep:
    God I am so ready for the new season. I thought season 1 was the worst- Jack/Kim getting captured time and time again got a bit tedious. Great story line though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Of Leon)
    Series three was probably the worst for me, the one with chase and yes, Nina and Sherry coming back was just a bad idea.
    Look I'll be honest - I just like Mexicans, OK!?! :p:

That the only real reason I liked series 3

ReputationRep:
    Season 3 is the best, followed by 1 and 5 joint, then 4, then 2.

And the best non-Jack character is Aaron.

ReputationRep:
    Has to be Almaeda, why did they have to kill him off!?

ReputationRep:
    Yep, Tony was the coolest other than Jack. And the Pierce.

*southern drawl*

"Mr President ...."

ReputationRep:
    Tony rocked. I don't find aaron that interesting really...

Have added a new poll to get us in the mood.

ReputationRep:
    Season 2 was best for its turn to the political for the last third of the series. For the same reason I enjoyed 5 quite a lot. There are only so many terrorist attacks you can have. 3 was fun, as was 1, in comparison 4 was atrocious. Just how many times can one man escape? I also hated the way they used returning characters as substitutes for plot twists. Tony at 2.59? Michelle at 6.59? Bleugh.

Yay for season 6. Milo's back! What a way to treat 24 vets. I can't wait for the scenes with him and Chloe.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Bill Buchanan and
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Karen Hayes are
    Spoiler:
    Show
    married. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CountOlaf)
    Season 2 was best for its turn to the political for the last third of the series. For the same reason I enjoyed 5 quite a lot.
    Yeah, I thought the politics was really good too. Makes a change from chasing terrorists for the whole of the plot. But the politics in series 3 with sheri got on my nerves. Best character apart from jack...aaron was good, but he didn't really get involved that much until series 5. Can't really think of any other outstanding characters because most of them were good. Michelle started to get on my nerves in series 3, is it me or did she look as if she was going to cry at any time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CountOlaf)
    Yay for season 6. Milo's back!
    Oh right, thought it was him :p:

(Original post by Apollo)
    Tony rocked. I don't find aaron that interesting really...
    ;yes; 'Yesh Mr Preshident', but he was cool in season 5.

ReputationRep:
    I would say my preference goes 2, 3, 5, 1, 4.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dystopia)
    I would say my preference goes 2, 3, 5, 1, 4.
    Same for me :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mustard-man)
    ;yes; 'Yesh Mr Preshident', but he was cool in season 5.
    I quite liked how in the first 4 series he did very little but mutter those three majestic words ... :p:

As for Milo being back - should be interesting, with the most-laid back (popcorn, anyone? ) techie in history working alongside CTU's ultimate genius-pyscho, Chloe :yy: :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Although it had my favourite 24 moment - Jack/Mason in the plane (Jack's dialogue with Mason and Kim were incredibly emotional), I hated series 2 because of the way it was almost two series within itself - half before the bomb went off and half after the bomb went off. Also - the Kim storylines were atrocious - wifebeating employer tries to kill her and chases her, wrongly accused of kidnapp and chased by the police, wrongly accused of murder and chased by the police, massive car crash, still chased by the police, lost in woods/mountains and caught in bear trap while mountain panthery thing prawls, locked up in a nuclear bunker by a psycho.......WTF?

Oh....and then being locked in a convenience store with a crazed gunman taking her hostage.

:confused: ^o) :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    ^ Yeah, I hated Kim's parts. Second time I watched season 2 I just fast forwarded all of her parts, too boring :yawn:

Mason was a cool dude, I liked him, funny at times as well. Season 1, to Jack: 'stupid chump'. Season 2, to Michelle: 'what you looking at?' :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ditto. Kim didn't really add anything to the story, by season 5 she justed annoyed me for refusing to talk to jack.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenbarnes)
    Although it had my favourite 24 moment - Jack/Mason in the plane (Jack's dialogue with Mason and Kim were incredibly emotional)
    Yeah, that's one of my favourite 24 moments as well. You're right about Kim's storyline, it was pants, but I kind of forgave it because the rest of it was so good. Mason was one of the best characters, shame he couldn't be in more series.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.