23.56%
    16.35%
    15.87%
    13.94%
    30.29%

ReputationRep:
    it wont bloody work!! argh!

ReputationRep:
    Eps 1 & 2 have been amazing. I stopped watching after about half way through series 3, and failed to get back into it in series 5, but I will not be stopping watching now.

Apparantly episode 4 is the best episode ever according to just about everyone who has seen it.

Just hearing the name 'Jack Bauer' again was amazing!

ReputationRep:
    You cheaters! You're supposed to wait and suffer and all that jazz! :p:

ReputationRep:
    OK i just finished watching season 5.

OH MY GOD.

I feel sorry for Audrey in all this! Bless her and her blond hair.

I NEED sky. I NEED sky. OR i might fake my own death for a reaction :eek: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apollo)
    I've had enough suffering. Seasons 2 - 5 I've had to buy the dvds at the end of the year! Very painful!

ReputationRep:
    Episode 4 has at least two absolute OH MY GOD moments. I was speechless.

I thought blowing up Air Force One was risky.

Trust me, ep 4 is one of the best things EVER!

(Original post by Apollo)
    Pffff! Considering they DUB !!!!!!!!!! it in Germany and have not even started season 5, I don't see why I should
    Plus, it's Jack Bauer! ;yikes;

ReputationRep:
    Season 6 is out :eek::eek4: :eek3: :elefant: :dancing: :five: :trytofly: :bumps: :cheers: :party: :laugh: :eek2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Of Leon)
    Season 6 is out :eek::eek4: :eek3: :elefant: :dancing: :five: :trytofly: :bumps: :cheers: :party: :laugh: :eek2:
    What he said :p:

ReputationRep:
    argh i have the preview to episode 5 but the idiots use a **** audio codec so i'm having to lipread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oblivious)
    argh i have the preview to episode 5 but the idiots use a **** audio codec so i'm having to lipread
    Use VLC player, it should work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mustard-man)
    thx! it did and i've just watched the first 11 mins of ep5, arghhhh 2 weeks till ep5 lol

ReputationRep:
    can some one PLEASE send me a link to a site *cries* i cant find any that work *cries*

ReputationRep:
    There are far better ways to watch 24 than from websites - i.e torrents - jus tresearch them on the net and you won;t have much trouble getting going..

I hear episode 4 is the best ever from any series so i am gonna be desperate to watch it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mustard-man)
    vlc player is the best thing ever

ReputationRep:
    lol indeed it is... it plays like every format :p:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    did anyone else spot steven merchant's (guy from extras) cameo in episode 1?

ReputationRep:
    I saw 24 for the first time today and boy, it's the most unrealistic story ever. How could all those events in one eppy happen in the span of an hour?! :hmmm: Bloody ludicrous, I tell thee.

ReputationRep:
    24 Series 1 generally tried to keep to the limits of time - but generally now they make things like travel time very short so they can get more in.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.