The 24 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1000
Sausage
Thank you!

Iv seen the 4 new episodes!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I love this new season so far.

Ditto @ that.

The first 4 episodes certainly weren't disappointing - loved it.

Now if only the PB and DH staff would get cracking and leak some episodes as well...
Reply 1001
Dh?
samba
Dh?

Desperate Housewives.

I loved the first 4 eps of new 24, but I am also bitter against 24 :frown:

Not only because of a certain Season 5 death cough*

Spoiler

But because they're bloody airing at the same time Heroes is on and it forces Heroes to go on long 5 week breaks, and maybe risk cancellation if it doesn't pull in the ratings :eek:
Reply 1003
Nah, it's definitely more to do with the characters getting very predictable.

Spoiler

Damn the spoiler tags. :p:
ghost101

Spoiler

Spoiler

King Of Leon

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Sausage

Spoiler

Its ok, I enjoy waffling in general as well as waffles. I love 24 more though :wink:

On another note, what ever did happen to President Keeler from series 4? I was thinking about it the other day, he didn't die in S4 but didn't resume his presidency in S5!

I liked him more than Logan. What a creep :mad:
He was on air force one .. wasnt he? When it got blown up. It was him and his son i think .. and thats why Logan comes in because he comes. He was (according to Wiki) "John Keeler was elected as President of the United States after David Palmer dropped out of the election. He was succeeded by his Vice President, Charles Logan, when an assassination attempt left him incapacitated on Day 4."

:p:

Im rewatching season 1 ep 1
Sausage
He was on air force one .. wasnt he? When it got blown up. It was him and his son i think .. and thats why Logan comes in because he comes. He was (according to Wiki) "John Keeler was elected as President of the United States after David Palmer dropped out of the election. He was succeeded by his Vice President, Charles Logan, when an assassination attempt left him incapacitated on Day 4."
Yeah, but he didn't die did he?
I cant remember TBH. Either way the bombing thing made him go out of service.
Reply 1010
I seem to remember he didn't die but wasn't able to continue being president
Reply 1011
Does anyone else find Jack ridiculously sexy?
on a more serious note, I think 2 and 4 were my faves. 5 was just a bit ugggh to me probably coz they killed off so many nice characters. :frown:
minimo
on a more serious note, I think 2 and 4 were my faves. 5 was just a bit ugggh to me probably coz they killed off so many nice characters. :frown:

I think its universal that even blind, deaf, dumb people find him sexy. Its like a force field of sexyness. LOL.
Reply 1013
minimo

i do. hes yum! mmmm :love:

Sausage
I think its universal that even blind, deaf, dumb people find him sexy. Its like a force field of sexyness. LOL.

haha i find whenever i mention it everyone gives me weird looks and says eww whats wrong with you. hes old and ugly. haha :confused:
Sheen
haha i find whenever i mention it everyone gives me weird looks and says eww whats wrong with you. hes old and ugly. haha :confused:

who are these people you speak of?

They must be killed at once! :p:

Well i think hes FAF. Thats all that matters :wink:
Reply 1015
Sausage
who are these people you speak of?

They must be killed at once! :p:

Well i think hes FAF. Thats all that matters :wink:

my friends. haha. they have no taste

whats faf?
Bah, still haven't watch ep4 yet, dad was hogging the bandwidth all day :mad:
Sheen