• View Poll Results: Best season of 24?
    23.56%
    16.35%
    15.87%
    13.94%
    30.29%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apollo)
    Nah I really don't think Nadia could be a mole, I think she'll be around for a while. She did seem a bit suspicious at one point, but I think the purpose was to show that Tom had been going behind the President's back, not that she was up to something.
    But then Milo giving her his passcode....?

I dunno, I hope you're right - she's hot, so I'm wanting her to stick around!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englishstudent)
    But then Milo giving her his passcode....?

I dunno, I hope you're right - she's hot, so I'm wanting her to stick around!
    I definitely agree with that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sausage)
    I thought it was good...
    But nothing really drastic happened, to be honest

That said, 24 is always good

ReputationRep:
    Nah I really don't think Nadia could be a mole, I think she'll be around for a while.
    I think so too. She's the new Michelle

Now, if only we could reincarnate Tony ....

ReputationRep:
    Nadia is way hotter than Michelle was though!

ReputationRep:
    Nadia is way hotter than Michelle was though!
    No way! Michelle was swwweeettt

ReputationRep:
    Sweet, but Nadia is hotter.

ReputationRep:
    I liked Michelle's personality more though (so far i guess, we haven't really seen much of Nadia's).

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, we shall see how it plans out!

So far...
    Who is the mole? Chloe, Nadia, Choloe's bald boyfriend, Milo?
    Jack's son?
    Will Jack find out about Bluetooth guy and Season 5 president plot?
    Will the girlfriend of the guy with the Maserati tell the police?
    Will the guy who gave info and got the pardon, come back? Will the terrorists catch him and get killed? That happens a lot, remember in Season 3 I think, when one of the Novick paralysed one of the lady employees!

ReputationRep:
    Will we see Audrey, or even Kim?!
    Why wasn't Hellar made president instead of W.Palmer?
    Will Logan be back? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Logan, that's the name! Great character!

Audrey? Don't really fancy. Kim, why not, bit more eye candy! Hope she doesn't get that Day 3 attire!

ReputationRep:
    Wow, hooked on first 2? :eek: My friend, well Demon AS here on TSR, watched the first few and got bored! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JH08)
    I just started watching it from season 1 (I got in to 24 from season 3 onwards), and it is so different, but still really good. The best bit, is that I have a friend who has always mocked my watching 24, so I challeneged her to watch he first 2 episodes of season one, and now she is hooked - she may well be frequenting this thread in the not too distant future. I plan to watch all of season 2 in one night.
    Not too distant future...? Try.... not too distant present :p:
    And yes, I have comprimised all that I stand for in order to watch this. The sacrifices friends make - just blame the fact that the friendship I have with the above is so unbelievably dull that I have to rely on american drama shows to provide any excitement in my life :rolleyes:
    And you might plan to watch all of season 2 in one night, but unless you stop badmouthing me and ruining my reputation on internet forums, the one who actually has bought the boxset might refuse you entry into her home for the 24 marathon that is so eagerly awaited.

And at the risk of being a sheep... yes, 24 is genius, but you'll never catch me admit it :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scribble_girl)
    yes, 24 is genius, but you'll never catch me admit it :p:
    There, caught ya

ReputationRep:
    Iv found out basically some big things that go on this season.

If people dont wanna see - dont open this!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Someone on the insider board has a script from this episode. This was sourced from the official message board, a person who claims its from 24insider.

Fayed will last until Episode 17.

Wayne Palmer will be injured and he will be in a coma. Later he will collapse during a Press Conference. I hope he survives.

Assad is going to die trying to save Wayne.

Nadia is going to be accused of being the mole. Milo sets her up.

The Russians are behind everything this season. They provided Fayed with the nukes because they want revenge because Logan authorized the assassination attempt on the Russian President which failed.

Cheng is going to be back and he is going to kidnap Audrey.

(source 24fantalk.com)

ReputationRep:
    ^ It was in a spoiler...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaffaholic)
    Wtf is your problem.
    i think the question is whats your problem mate.

I put it in a bloody spoiler - i aint forcing people to read it!

or did you just open it and not read what i put in plain english before it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaffaholic)
    Dont worry, i wasnt being serious.
    ? ?

ReputationRep:
    This (season 6) is the first time I've properly gotten into 24, and it's awesome! 24 is something I can't really watch unless I start at the beginning of the series, and I've now got Sky Plus so I can finally catch all the episodes
    A question to people who have seen episode 4 of season 6
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Will Kim (Elisha Cuthbert) be appearing in this season? Didn't Jack say that she lived in Valencia, i.e. the place that just had a nuke go off in it? I mean how big is Valencia, and how much has been destroyed?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    A question to people who have seen episode 4 of season 6
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Will Kim (Elisha Cuthbert) be appearing in this season? Didn't Jack say that she lived in Valencia, i.e. the place that just had a nuke go off in it? I mean how big is Valencia, and how much has been destroyed?:confused:
    To answer your question:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sorry, she isn't supposed to be in series 6. You must be devastated

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.